Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra Naughty of Slough (and tours)  (Read 854 times)

2 review(s) for Casandra Naughty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking was easy on the phone, but had my spider sense tingling.  There was something about the coms outside the flat that made it feel like a pimp was in charge.  Eventually I get in to the flat and the girl in front of me has no relation to the profile.  The profile says size 8 and 24 years old.  Not even in prossie years.  This Romanian 'babe' was size 12/14 and looked 35.  There was no way she could ever make the blue bikini pose from her profile. Fat belly too. And wearing pink granny slippers.

Ok so what attracted me to her profile was not the looks anyway, it was the service promised on the extra tab on her AW profile.  Have had some good punts with 35 yo size 14s. I clarified with her whether she offered all this fun. Her English was (just) good enough to communicate, but no way was she skilled enough to have written it.  She seemed unaware of what was written on her profile.   I might just to be able to negotiate OWO. Not sure she knew her name was supposed to be Casandra. Total Bait and Switch.

Time to man up and walk.  £100 saved!
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

These two profiles had the same typos and moved from Slough to Bristol the same day.  Either same pimp, or alternate profiles for same girl. Might be real, but caution advised.

Offline Fact

good on ya SD
I arranged and cancelled for whatever reason but thought pics look too good and she didnt answer her phone, just text, hence ditched the trip to her.

see one i just reported on - worth going to see her as her figure is juicy in all the right places - sweet ginger

Offline aj12345

And don't take the other positive review on board either. When I pm'd the reviewer for a few more details, he said he didn't actually see her (but someone else with that profile)