Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory (near Earl's Court) - Timewaster!  (Read 947 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

averagepunter123

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date of visit: 21/02/16
TL/DR: Double booked, her friend wasn't as attractive and wouldn't provide previously agreed services. Walked.

First post, first review, any feedback/questions are more than welcome :)

I texted Lory at 6pm asking to see her for a 15 minute incall at 8pm and if CIM and filming would be extra. She initially texts back stating that she doesn't allow filming in 15 minute sessions, but then agrees after I tell her that I wouldn't want to see her otherwise. She tells me she's free at 8:20 but later pushes this back to 8:30 so I ask her to make sure that she'd definitely be available at 8:30 to which she confirms. So I get to the street at 8:25 and she tells me that she is booked for another hour and that I could see her friend :dash:

At this point I had taken a 30 minute journey which I didn't want to waste so I agreed. The girl that opened the door looked okay, about a 6/10 with a slim, but not very toned body (probably a size 10). Her skin was kind of a pale white and she had a very plain looking face. The main issue though was that she looked miserable, had a very rude attitude and wouldn't agree to CIM or filming, so I walked.

In conclusion, I really wanted to see Lory after reading multiple positive reviews on here, but she double booked despite confirming her availability and offered me a B&S who didn't look as attractive, had a piss-poor attitude and wouldn't agree to the services which were previously confirmed.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:30:59 pm by averagepunter123 »

Offline boardyhell

interesting as angellory is a decent girl,i wonder who opened the door to you as i have seen angellory and passion paula and both are excellent
it might have been eva ?

ramrodronnie

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date of visit: 21/02/16
TL/DR: Double booked, her friend wasn't as attractive and wouldn't provide previously agreed services. Walked.

First post, first review, any feedback/questions are more than welcome :)

I texted Lory at 6pm asking to see her for a 15 minute incall at 8pm and if CIM and filming would be extra. She initially texts back stating that she doesn't allow filming in 15 minute sessions, but then agrees after I tell her that I wouldn't want to see her otherwise. She tells me she's free at 8:20 but later pushes this back to 8:30 so I ask her to make sure that she'd definitely be available at 8:30 to which she confirms. So I get to the street at 8:25 and she tells me that she is booked for another hour and that I could see her friend :dash:

At this point I had taken a 30 minute journey which I didn't want to waste so I agreed. The girl that opened the door looked okay, about a 6/10 with a slim, but not very toned body (probably a size 10). Her skin was kind of a pale white and she had a very plain looking face. The main issue though was that she looked miserable, had a very rude attitude and wouldn't agree to CIM or filming, so I walked.

In conclusion, I really wanted to see Lory after reading multiple positive reviews on here, but she double booked despite confirming her availability and offered me a B&S who didn't look as attractive, had a piss-poor attitude and wouldn't agree to the services which were previously confirmed.

Thanks for your Review suraj94. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. These are exactly the Reviews we need to be knowing about, and why they are so important in helping other punters.

If these WGs carry on doing these kind of things to punters then they'll get exposed on this forum. It's the only way that we as punters can do to go some way towards preventing them from them to keep doing what they're doing.
I'm not fool enough to believe that they will all suddenly become better service providers. But these type of Reviews will hopefully go some way into teaching them a lesson, and we will get more better, reliable WGs out there.

Thanks again suraj94.  :hi:

averagepunter123

I think the girl I saw was this: External Link/Members Only

Thing is, I basically walked in less a minute because although she looked decent, she didn't even smile or greet me when I opened the door and when I asked her if she does filming/CIM she replied "I don't do in 15 minutes" so I'm not sure if she charges extra or if she does these services at all. Either way, at that point I was pretty pissed off so I left without saying a word.

I'm pretty sure I would've had a good time had I actually seen Lory, but telling me as soon as I get there that she's busy for an hour after I texted her to make sure that she's definitely available is already enough for a negative in my view.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:29:05 am by averagepunter123 »

averagepunter123

Thanks for your Review suraj94. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. These are exactly the Reviews we need to be knowing about, and why they are so important in helping other punters.

If these WGs carry on doing these kind of things to punters then they'll get exposed on this forum. It's the only way that we as punters can do to go some way towards preventing them from them to keep doing what they're doing.
I'm not fool enough to believe that they will all suddenly become better service providers. But these type of Reviews will hopefully go some way into teaching them a lesson, and we will get more better, reliable WGs out there.

Thanks again suraj94.  :hi:

Been lurking for a while now and found other members' reviews really helpful so I just thought I'd return the favour  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I think the girl I saw was this: External Link/Members Only

Thing is, I basically walked in less a minute because although she looked decent, she didn't even smile or greet me when I opened the door and when I asked her if she does filming/CIM she replied "I don't do in 15 minutes" so I'm not sure if she charges extra or if she does these services at all. Either way, at that point I was pretty pissed off so I left without saying a word.

I'm pretty sure I would've had a good time had I actually seen Lory, but telling me as soon as I get there that she's busy for an hour after I texted her to make sure that she's definitely available is already enough for a negative in my view.

Not good suraj94. Not good at all. IMO, and I'm sure many other punters opinions, you did the right thing by walking, if we all did that, it would stop them all from Bait and Switching, or making us hang around for ages waiting for them to have the time to see us.
You Did The Right Thing IMO suraj94. Good On You Mate.  :thumbsup: :hi: