Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G-Ellaxxx Aberdeen (Touring)  (Read 1559 times)

8 review(s) for G-Ellaxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Abzfun1

I met with G-Ellaxxx while she was on tour in Aberdeen recently.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Describes herself and a Bum Fun Fanatic and Buxom Biscuit and holy fuck she is incredible.

I'm not sure I can get across how great this punt was to be honest and the order might be a bit out and I'm sure I've missed bits but here goes.

I contacted Gabbi to arrange an appointment & after a couple of attempts at getting a time that matched us both I then had to cancel due to an appointment I couldn't get out of. Gabbi was more than accommodating and we arranged for an outcall at my place the next day.

I booked an hour which I know is expensive at £300 but as described below I feel I got more than value for money.

I asked Gabbi to arrive in casual clothes which she did, no one would have taken a second glance apart from thinking she was a hot girl walking up the street.

Welcomed her in & she was very friendly and confident, we chatted away and sorted out the paperwork.

Off she goes to get ready in the bathroom, out she comes and the transformation from friendly hot girl to super sexy big tit girl with a look in her eye that convinced me I was about to have an amazing time was complete.

Emptied her bag of tricks & there is a vast array of toys and several were used. I did joke about what would happen if she got stopped at customs, the customs boy would probably be more embarrassed to be fair.

Starts off with lots of kissing a groping then she's onto her knees with my back against the wardrobe for an excellent OWO lots of DT and slurping and I couldn't wait for a grope of her great natural tits, now out with the lube on my cock and a great wank starts, turns me round for a bit of rimming and wanking me from behind was top notch, it took me all my restraint not to shoot right then, move onto bed for a tit fuck & suck which ended with CIM. It was fast paced but not rushed. It was fucking hot though.

After a good chat about loads of normal stuff it was onto round two. A bit of mutual play and Gabbi asked if I'd like to try one of the toys & why not! She's very experienced and considerate about someone trying a prostrate massage for the first time. After we got that going it was another OWO, wank and on with the rubber, I'm desperate to get inside her, start off in mish, lots of kissing, sucking her tits and giving her a good humping (well I think I was doing good anyway), we then move to doggy, she has this toy that goes round your cock with a small dildo attached to it so you can fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She loves this and came soon after, once she recovered off I go again and fill up the rubber. The whole experience so far was up there with the best of them.

After a clean up we're having a good yap about various stuff. She's very down to earth with a good sense of humour and very easy to talk to, definitely helps that she's English!
Now since two rounds were complete and we must have been approaching the hour I thought sadly that might be it. There was no clock, watch or phone to check the time but I checked and must have been 50mins or so.

Gabbi then says 'we could go for another one?' Eh I don't mind if I do!

It's OWO, reverse oral, mutual rimming, Gabbi jumps on top and her amazing tits are in my face. Various positions before more OWO, I slide one finger in her pussy and one in her ass then two in her ass and pulling them apart. This goes on to more mutual appreciation, 69 with a dildo you bite on in my mouth so basically fuck her with my mouth while she's DT-ing me. After I'd had my finger in her ass this must have made her want more so on with the rubber, loads of lube and she slides on top of me deep into her ass. After some anal it was off with the rubber for more OWO, she made it clear she wasn't leaving until I'd cum again and who was I to argue?

More toys, more sex, more everything before completing round three!

I have to say that was by far the best punting experience I've ever had, so far anyway. The filth, her attitude, her confidence. Nothing was too much effort and she (seemed to) love it as much as I did. My hour booking turned into almost two. I was maybe lucky because of the timing of the booking and a few other factors played into my hands.

So in conclusion, expensive - yes, worth it - bloody right it was.

Unfortunately though it's unlikely that I'll have a punt that comes anywhere close to that experience again, especially locally, just hope she decides to return to Aberdeen again in the future.

bensonhedges20

Is this not the horny gabriella from maxes?

Abzfun1

Offline thecrippler

Great review, thanks!

£300 is too much for me, and facially she doesn't do it for me but my god, it looks like she tried to give you value for your punt, good to hear!