Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Recommendations  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Madmax90

Going to be in Bristol on Friday/Saturday next week

Any recommendations, was going to see Lara but checked out a couple review of her on here and it seems she has put on a bit of weight since her photos were put on AW External Link/Members Only

Also looked at Classy Coraline External Link/Members Only

Was also thinking of seeing a nice Mature lady :)

Offline Corus Boy

Have you noticed that the HNDF girls have moved to Bristol?

Offline Madmax90

I did notice, but not sure who they all are except for Carla, who I personally don't find attractive in her photos. Just noticed Busty Lola External Link/Members Only, she looks like a nice milf.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:00:11 pm by Madmax90 »

theGOAT

Thats a long list VW!!  You didnt mention though that LK should have emigrated to Oz by now, Angelina should have retired, Sophie is retired, NSS has retired but came out of retirement?, STE was a joke at the best of times, Little Emily changes her name and Uni course every other week, Karolina is well over rated IMO, and Madonna is a very material girl. But the rest are probably worth considering  :lol: :lol:

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:25:57 pm by theGOAT »

vw

Thats a long list VW!!  You didnt mention though that LK should have emigrated to Oz by now

The andrex and quantas shares are still in my share portfolio for when that day comes

Angelina should have retired

Well may get some return on my andrex shares  but not courted by enough obsessives.

Sophie is retired

Really ?  Thought they were angling at doing duos only with lola

NSS has retired but came out of retirement?

She used to eat shit to, and fucked with sonny crocket and we still hear it daily.

STE was a joke at the best of times

Well still want to fuck her but she will come to me, can still get work done, turn up when she likes

Little Emily changes her name and Uni course every other week

What do you expect, you become like your friends !  Maybe she will announce an Australia move soon and offer step incest and kidnap role plays !

theGOAT

Going to be in Bristol on Friday/Saturday next week

Any recommendations, was going to see Lara but checked out a couple review of her on here and it seems she has put on a bit of weight since her photos were put on AW External Link/Members Only

Also looked at Classy Coraline External Link/Members Only

Was also thinking of seeing a nice Mature lady :)
Seriously though OP, the best mature lady on that list (IMO) is Janet (Bristol Blonde GFE). She's 32 ish and offers excellent services, attitude, and VFM.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:32:51 pm by theGOAT »

theGOAT

My favourite on that list was Petite Sophie.  Best Romanian I ever met and holds my record for number of meets.

She's gone and I miss her loads.  She didn't even say goodbye the fiery little red headed bitch!

vw

My favourite on that list was Petite Sophie.  Best Romanian I ever met and holds my record for number of meets.

She's gone and I miss her loads.  She didn't even say goodbye the fiery little red headed bitch!

y
Not obliged to really, she said goodbye when your time was up on the last punt.

Who has replaced her ?  That thief maddison ?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Bjanee is a fantastic punt. A great mature lady. Saw her last year. I definitely recommend her!!!

theGOAT

Bjanee is a fantastic punt. A great mature lady. Saw her last year. I definitely recommend her!!!
So Sonny what is VW talking about regarding NSS: "She used to eat shit to, and fucked with sonny crocket and we still hear it daily" ??

vw

So Sonny what is VW talking about regarding NSS: "She used to eat shit to, and fucked with sonny crocket and we still hear it daily" ??

He left a negative in October for being messed about so much see his last review.

She used to have her scat parties well documented 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4167.0

Or search google for her name and scat !

Offline Madmax90

Damn, I had my eye Sweet Sexy Sophie and Busty Lola in particular, their AW profiles seem to be still active and had feedback this month.

Anyone ever seen Mature_Passionate External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:16:34 pm by Madmax90 »

vw

Damn, I had my eye Sophie and Lola in particular.

Those two still work, it was petite sophie that has retired !

They put their individual prices up except for duos as thats what they are concentrating on !

Offline Madmax90

I see, are they both quite kinky?

Offline HS4000Kestral

Busty Lola I would NOT recommend.

vw

Busty Lola I would NOT recommend.

Whats that then Oscar ?

Seems she has an unblemished record on here, never seen her myself !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1346

Should we know more ?

Offline HS4000Kestral

I only saw her once, found her a bit too mechanical, and not really into it.
May have been an off day, but I certainly wouldn't go back.

I'll post later where and when I saw her.

Offline Madmax90

Olivia, polish 42 year old, looks good aswell :)

Offline Madmax90

Looks like it is a choice between Sweet Sexy Sophie or Sophie/Lola duo or Olivia

i see that both Sophie and Lola have enhanced breasts , not usually a fan but if they have been done as good as Welsh candice's I won't mind.

Offline Mil 34

I've seen Olivia and she's ok ,getting on a  bit now though but a good service. Her bodies not as good as her pictures but she's a good fuck. Facially she's not all that either.

Offline Madmax90

Decided to see Sweet Sexy Sophie, made an appointment, will be seeing her in 2 weeks for 2 hours, asked me think about role-plays I would enjoy, Can't wait to see her now. !    :yahoo:

Offline Madmax90

How slim would you guys say Sophie is?

Offline ampersand

Shouldn't this discussion be in the Bristol section?  You are likely to get more informative responses from guys in Bristol.

Offline Madmax90

True, just used to posting in the Wales thread, my bad.