Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _YOUR_ANGEL_ A.K.A Lily gfe  (Read 6224 times)

FlyingBreadMan

Previously reviewed: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82059.msg1026598#msg1026598

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to previous contributors.

Saw Angel/Lily and while I prefer not to review a model reviewed recently I figured I may as well so people get a different perspective.

Texted and called her - I suspect maid/friend answered and set up meeting - asking for angel only (no one else).
Got there and was met by Angel/Lily.

The experience:
She is tall at around 5'9 5'10 and had a slim dress size 8 or 10. Boobs are flat (suspect she had breast fed a kid perhaps, but that may be inaccurate) and smooth skin, nice complexion, face pics are very accurate in previous pics posted in other reviews.
Opted for 30mins at 80£ to include owo CIM.
Owo was very smooth and soft. She went deep from time to time, and occasional stimulation if the shaft with her tounge. Conclusion was well received though she did pause and almost pull away, but she continued after a gentle prompt. She let it all spill out onto me after wards.
Had a smoke, excellent chat with jokes, and a great massage with her lips. I could have stayed an addition 30mins for that alone.

Reflection:
. pics are accurate but she looks better in person.
. very willing and friendly.
. smoking in room was allowed.
. know location and safe.

The Journey:
Patti works there too and she described her as I remember - blonde and tattooed, but was not able to see her in person as she was off that day.
Really good punt and hope to see before I disappear for a few week.

Offline PLeisure

breadman - straight in !  :music:

Quick enquiry, pls as we have similar tastes in the slim EE girls... Flat tummy/ firm ass ?
Cheers as always for the review

FlyingBreadMan

breadman - straight in !  :music:

Quick enquiry, pls as we have similar tastes in the slim EE girls... Flat tummy/ firm ass ?
Cheers as always for the review

Yes flat tummy. Bum is nice and not big (but you could grab it!)

Check the ukp link posted and her pics are very accurate.

Once again, credit is due to previous reviewers.

Offline PLeisure

Appreciated. She may be busy today, sent a text in earlier, hopefully see her soon

Offline poi

Previously reviewed: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82059.msg1026598#msg1026598

Thanks to previous contributors.

Saw Angel/Lily and while I prefer not to review a model reviewed recently I figured I may as well so people get a different perspective.

Texted and called her - I suspect maid/friend answered and set up meeting - asking for angel only (no one else).
Got there and was met by Angel/Lily.

The experience:
She is tall at around 5'9 5'10 and had a slim dress size 8 or 10. Boobs are flat (suspect she had breast fed a kid perhaps, but that may be inaccurate) and smooth skin, nice complexion, face pics are very accurate in previous pics posted in other reviews.
Opted for 30mins at 80£ to include owo CIM.
Owo was very smooth and soft. She went deep from time to time, and occasional stimulation if the shaft with her tounge. Conclusion was well received though she did pause and almost pull away, but she continued after a gentle prompt. She let it all spill out onto me after wards.
Had a smoke, excellent chat with jokes, and a great massage with her lips. I could have stayed an addition 30mins for that alone.

Reflection:
. pics are accurate but she looks better in person.
. very willing and friendly.
. smoking in room was allowed.
. know location and safe.

The Journey:
Patti works there too and she described her as I remember - blonde and tattooed, but was not able to see her in person as she was off that day.
Really good punt and hope to see before I disappear for a few week.

LOL you was right after me then  :lol:

did she take you to flat ** with bigger shower room ?
She is just my type , I will back for sure ,
Only room was shit TBH
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:30:17 pm by poi »

FlyingBreadMan

LOL you was right after me then  :lol:

did she take you to flat ** with bigger shower room ?
She is just my type , I will back for sure ,
Only room was shit TBH

Wasn't the penthouse. It was the room with the view!

Seen quite a few models at that place, and as long as you assert who you want to see they should honour it.

Offline NightKid

Offline jasonbourne

anybody know what's going on here, green light on but no phone number/pics?
also appears to have moved to edgware road area

Offline PLeisure

anybody know what's going on here, green light on but no phone number/pics?
also appears to have moved to edgware road area
Yes, noticed that yesterday.
Pics removed may suggest a profile in transition. Let's wait and see what emerges...

FlyingBreadMan

Yes, noticed that yesterday.
Pics removed may suggest a profile in transition. Let's wait and see what emerges...

Lilly/Angel is gone. They are keeping her pics to bait more punters. Done it before. Why? Why? Why? Are some polish groups doing this now?

Offline PLeisure

Lilly/Angel is gone. They are keeping her pics to bait more punters. Done it before. Why? Why? Why? Are some polish groups doing this now?
Good to know, breadman.

Shame. She was a good SP :(

Offline jasonbourne

dammit, i suspected as much, but was hoping she'd reappear. lovely girl. thanks for clarifying breadman

FlyingBreadMan

Pics of new girl are up - blonde.

FlyingBreadMan

She appears to be back

But profile belonged to some one else before...hope not b*s shit here...

Offline Perrier

Doesn't look like the same girl to me

Offline jasonbourne

pics are definitely her, although they do her no justice. lets just hope no b&s. thanks a lot breadman

FlyingBreadMan

pics are definitely her, although they do her no justice. lets just hope no b&s. thanks a lot breadman

Welcome!

FlyingBreadMan

Its her. She is back. Just seen her.

Offline jasonbourne

great to hear,  i owe you one. was gonna TOFTT this evening, you beat me to it!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:06:37 pm by jasonbourne »

Offline PLeisure

Am I wrong or this is her this another profile? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93226.0
Damn - this is getting really confusing now  :wacko:
 - the Batman knickers and her Nikon camera are definitely from the same shots as on the previous YOUR_ANGEL profile.
On the strength of those pics and her burgeoning Pos reviews here, I went to see her late Feb. The girl that met me was extremely pretty in a very natural way and, as others have mentioned, had small deflated tits, possibly from breast-feeding. She introduced herself as Lilly and it was a decent 30min punt. Enough for me to want to return and do a full review. Then her profile got swapped.
The girl in this External Link/Members Only does not have the same face. Or is my eyesight wonky?   :unknown:

[edit: or has External Link/Members Only borrowed those images from the previous YOUR_ANGEL?]

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:19:43 pm by PLeisure »

Offline collector

FBM confirmed that Lily/your Angel/Lidia are the same girl. The outcalls profile might be fake with stolen pics, also because it's even cheaper. However all these profiles, real or fake we don't know yet, sound a bit dodgy.
Edit: I meant the old your Angel  :wacko: and current Lidia.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:50:42 pm by collector »

Offline tommy73

This is definitely  girl I  have seen  twice  lily GFE last time I seen her she told me she had her profile  stolen  and change to Your Angel good service   student type to me

Offline jasonbourne

i agree the lidia pics don't look particularly like her facially, but i recognised a birthmark so thought it was her, as FBM has now confirmed.  i can only surmise the outcall profile is fake, photos might well be stolen
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:59:48 pm by jasonbourne »

FlyingBreadMan

The newAdrea pics are lily's old pics. The user is clearly abusing them. Maybe post to scammers thread is needed.

Offline rockharders

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm confused about the profile swapping. Is this the girl in the OPs review?

Offline PLeisure

Breadman, collector and Jason B - I'm obliged  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

I'm confused about the profile swapping. Is this the girl in the OPs review?
Nope. This girl recently took over the old profile - it's the previous girl, originally known as "Lilly GFE" that's very attractive (albeit deflated boobs) and a decent SP

Offline tommy73

No that's not the girl I seen in the above photo  it's the girl with batman pants  on

nomad88

I didn't see Lily, but saw the new girl that took over her profile a few wks ago. She called herself Bella at the time. Very nice and eager to please, and overall a good punt. I'll also add Lily/Lidia to the list.

Offline PLeisure

I didn't see Lily, but saw the new girl that took over her profile a few wks ago. She called herself Bella at the time. Very nice and eager to please, and overall a good punt. I'll also add Lily/Lidia to the list.
Welcome to UKE, nomad - could you do a review including the above info, please. Much appreciated  :hi:

Offline collector

I edited Punting Wiki with all the info we got, hope this is more clear now External Link/Members Only (second prossie in the list with the current name ~AMAZING~LIDIA~)

nomad88

Welcome to UKE, nomad - could you do a review including the above info, please. Much appreciated  :hi:

Thanks, I have just posted a review of Bella. In fact, I also just got to see Lily/Lidia (very positive), so will also post a review of her shortly.