Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bestin love Glasgow  (Read 1867 times)

bensonhedges20

External Link/Members Only

Seen her this past week

Positives
Shes a pro (worked in spain professionally so not a newbie)
Eager to please
Initiates round two (even for 30mins)
Worked professionally in Spain before so is comfortable

Services used
Miss,dfk was okay, her on top, owo, swallow (unsure but kinda) couldnt tell if she spat it out
Between rounds she speaks some english but you need to choose your words carefully

Negatives:
I couldnt find the friggin street for some reason if you dont put the door number into google maps it takes you round and round. When i did it took me right there.

No buzzer entry to tenemant but she answers.

Big clock on the wall and she does keep track of time but expected in a 30 min punt. Not rushed out the door.

Shes eager to please. Service with a smile. Has a happy go lucky attitude and overall is a good visit. Looks like her pics. Didnt text or use her phone throughout though it was buzzing constantly

She has the alternative girl vibe with the piercing on her lip. She has large tattoos on her body but they seem to fit her persona.she provides a good gfe

£60 hh but better value at £100ph

Shes around 5'3 maybe without platform heels and shes around a size 10. Wouldnt say a 12 but deffo not 8.

Performance wise shes fine.

Would i reccommend: yes
Would i visit again: yes ( a good plan b to have)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Seen her this past week

Positives
Shes a pro (worked in spain professionally so not a newbie)
Eager to please
Initiates round two (even for 30mins)
Worked professionally in Spain before so is comfortable

Services used
Miss,dfk was okay, her on top, owo, swallow (unsure but kinda) couldnt tell if she spat it out
Between rounds she speaks some english but you need to choose your words carefully

Negatives:
I couldnt find the friggin street for some reason if you dont put the door number into google maps it takes you round and round. When i did it took me right there.

No buzzer entry to tenemant but she answers.

Big clock on the wall and she does keep track of time but expected in a 30 min punt. Not rushed out the door.

Shes eager to please. Service with a smile. Has a happy go lucky attitude and overall is a good visit. Looks like her pics. Didnt text or use her phone throughout though it was buzzing constantly

She has the alternative girl vibe with the piercing on her lip. She has large tattoos on her body but they seem to fit her persona.she provides a good gfe

£60 hh but better value at £100ph

Shes around 5'3 maybe without platform heels and shes around a size 10. Wouldnt say a 12 but deffo not 8.

Performance wise shes fine.

Would i reccommend: yes
Would i visit again: yes ( a good plan b to have)

Is she Romanian?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Spanish.... Met her Friday will do review later..

DG

Spanish.... Met her Friday will do review later..

I look forward to it with interest.

chico1000

Saw her again last night. Pressed all the right buttons. :thumbsup: Definitely not Romanian.

moosehead69

Yeah supports athletico and likes tapas and cava so definitely Spanish ..

bensonhedges20

Definately spanish. Knew the culture too well and provided tips on where to go when in the city of madrid. Verified a few places that i had visited a few years back too

DG

What is all this pish? The girl says she's Spanish; she speaks Spanish; guy's who have met her say she's Spanish. I may not be Sherlock Holmes, or even Inspector Gadget, but I'd say she's Spanish.

Surely we are not basing nationality on a football top or Trip Advisor review? Once again this forum has got away from reviewing what appears to be a very decent girl and turning into a pissing contest.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline seeker

She's definitely Spanish  :D
Although her English is good enough as well
But i was too busy rattling her to hold a indepth  intelligent conversation
Anyway her mouth was full most of the time  :cool:

moosehead69

Surely we are not basing nationality on a football top

My comment was totally tongue in cheek as others have said too busy in other activities to converse or interrogate...

Offline Courtney

but I'd say she's Spanish.
She's definitely Spanish
definitely Spanish ..
Definately spanish.
Oh Benson you lose marks.....capital S for Spanish and "i" instead of "a" in Definitely. ;)
Definitely not Romanian.
....yeah that narrows it down a bit Chico. :D

I'll take your word for it gentlemen that she is Spanish.  :D :lol: :drinks:

DG

My comment was totally tongue in cheek as others have said too busy in other activities to converse or interrogate...

I know mate, I detected that; others however are taking the whole thing a bit too far in an attempt to establish some sort of credibility  :cool:

chico1000

Ok very good but I didn't call her Spanish Kitty for nothing.

Offline seeker

What did you lot ...The ones that have actually seen her
make of all the stuffed toys ... :unknown:
Must be a Spanish thing  :D

moosehead69

What did you lot ...The ones that have actually seen her
make of all the stuffed toys ... :unknown:
Must be a Spanish thing  :D
Just assumed they were all from Chico had bought one for when I see her next!

Offline tazman1002001

What is all this pish? The girl says she's Spanish; she speaks Spanish; guy's who have met her say she's Spanish. I may not be Sherlock Holmes, or even Inspector Gadget, but I'd say she's Spanish.

Surely we are not basing nationality on a football top or Trip Advisor review? Once again this forum has got away from reviewing what appears to be a very decent girl and turning into a pissing contest.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Calm down I just asked.......... And I quote.....

Is she Romanian?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Offline tazman1002001

NO
Taz she be Spanish  :D

I'm going to test her when I go to see her and ask her to make a Paellla ........ That will confirm everything once and for all  :lol:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I don't think she can cook
As the way she was acting I would say she's just of the dummy  :wackogirl: