Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss kdd  (Read 1013 times)

Frankie777

Hi I've seen kdd lots of times in the last few years . Saw her again recently in her incall apartment
I'm pretty vanilla but she is such a sweet heart . And can adapt to what ever you like . Gfi with kdd is like being with your girlfriend lots of dfk. Oral and sex in loads of different positions . I've had a few duos with her in pass and can highly recommend this .. This girl is the best thing since slice bread .. Treat her well top girl ...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

About as informative as her Adultwork profile. Thanks

Offline lewisjones23

Hi I've seen kdd lots of times in the last few years . Saw her again recently in her incall apartment
I'm pretty vanilla but she is such a sweet heart . And can adapt to what ever you like . Gfi with kdd is like being with your girlfriend lots of dfk. Oral and sex in loads of different positions . I've had a few duos with her in pass and can highly recommend this .. This girl is the best thing since slice bread .. Treat her well top girl ...

Fuck off with the treat her well shite

Frankie777

Judging by your used name you like to study the form try having a look at the 60 plus positive reviews . I ait in to writing novels for tosser like you to wank over

Offline Steely Dan

Oral and sex in loads of different positions.
If we remove all the set up and pure fluff, this is what is left. Eight words. Most AW reports have more detail.

Offline NIK

Judging by your used name you like to study the form try having a look at the 60 plus positive reviews . I ait in to writing novels for tosser like you to wank over

Well now you will have a little more time.  :)

vw

What a load of shit, if I were her I would ban you for shit review writing, glad your banned you sound a right wanker.  And if you stayed you would have inly been an annoying white knight, best you have gone now and saved you leads of tears !