Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah massage Wolverhampton  (Read 7233 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Thaifan

Thought I'd compare two ladies in Wolverhampton who have both been commended and compared recently on UKP.
First up was Hannah. Made the booking by text, good comms, confirmed on the morning and arrived at her house for my afternoon booking. First impression I was disappointed having read so much about her on here, didn't find her particularly attractive. She took her dress off to reveal stockings and suspenders and started the massage which was good to be honest. I had the occasional feel of her arse and boobs and when I turned over she took her panties off. When she got down to the good bit, it was very good. She kissed my nipples and licked my balls while I rubbed her clit and pussy. The HE was nice and sensual and after a while I popped rather explosively. £70 for one hour.
Don't think I'll return as she didn't really do it for me physically.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

wally59

Mickeydee2016

Offline MarkR

Love them both, though not had the pleasure of Hannah massage yet

westmidskev

Offline goodtime42

Saw Hannah last week and had an amazing sensual massage, it was my first time ive seen her but wont be my last.

wally59

Offline dboy74

Offline legendinho

met hannah  this week, she is great.  :yahoo: i know what all the fuss is about now. whithout UKP i would never have gone to her.

Dodo

Thought I'd compare two ladies in Wolverhampton who have both been commended and compared recently on UKP.
First up was Hannah. Made the booking by text, good comms, confirmed on the morning and arrived at her house for my afternoon booking. First impression I was disappointed having read so much about her on here, didn't find her particularly attractive. She took her dress off to reveal stockings and suspenders and started the massage which was good to be honest. I had the occasional feel of her arse and boobs and when I turned over she took her panties off. When she got down to the good bit, it was very good. She kissed my nipples and licked my balls while I rubbed her clit and pussy. The HE was nice and sensual and after a while I popped rather explosively. £70 for one hour.
Don't think I'll return as she didn't really do it for me physically.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Who is the other one ??

Offline Villain79

wally59

Had another fantasic massage yeserday from Hannah everythig just perfect

merecat62

Anybody got Hannah’s telephone number cuz I’ve mislaid it?

Offline The Owl

Prove you ever had it Mr. 2 posts.

gagglez

As this thread is 2 years old I suggest that you look through the back of your old school exercise books.