Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria No1 of Leeds when I saw her  (Read 2277 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrfishyfoo

Now it’s been a while since I had an EE and the last one, also Polish, was I must say fantastic.

So I fancied me an EE and Amazing_Victoria_No1 had jumped out at me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now before I get into the review there’s something I need to get off my chest. Many punters give EE’s a bad name just because they are fresh imports with limited English. Well I do not do that sort of EE as I have no interest in fresh imports. I do my research and look for a girl who has a good grasp of English. My research told me that Victoria has lived in the UK for the last 10 years and her comms are impeccable.

Having seen Victoria before I had arranged, with a weeks’ notice, a couple of hour’s fun after work at 5:30PM.

For the reader when I booked this meet she had a special offer on which got me 2 hours for the price of 1 ½.

So cometh the day cumeth the man. I arrived late because of the rush hour traffic and got parked up round the corner and put my £2 for 4 hours in the machine. On street is free after 6PM but it was all taken. I did a runner for the flat and got a result as I was let in. A light tap tap on door and bang on 5:45 I was in.

For the reader it’s a very nice flat in the centre of Leeds.

From behind the door emerged what I can only describe as the nicest smile I have seen in ages. This smile was attached to a lovely little red head who was wearing running gear as if she had just been for a jog. I would say that Victoria is a 7/8 out of 10 for looks. She is about 5’4” with a size 10/12 figure, a bit of a stomach, a really nice curvy arse and smallish hand full sized breasts. I would say her stated age of 25 is about spot on. Well OMFG she came in with some of the most passionate kissing I have had from a WG in ages. She absolutely snogged my face off as she dived in with her tongue hunting for my tonsils. What could I do but reciprocate as we spent a good 5 minutes just eating eat others faces. Into the room, the business bit happened now, and I stripped and told her I would be needing a shower.

For the reader it’s a well-appointed bathroom with plenty of products and great big towels.

I had already let her know my one and only request being that she joined me. So I am getting my shower and Victoria joins me. We soaped each other up and continued to snog each other’s faces off. Her pussy got a good rubbing and I just had to slip a finger in, fuck me she was warm and very wet. Bless her she grabbed my now hard cock and started giving me a soapy hand job. Next thing she’s down on her knees and well what can I say as my cock got a most agreeable seeing to of DTOWO. How I did not CIM I honestly cannot say.

Umm time to get dry says Victoria and into the room.

So into the room we went. At Victoria’s request I had brought my portable sound system as the plan was to fuck to some good quality rock music. Well we both like a bit of this so why not. The music got turned on and the snogging continued and then Victoria pushed me onto the bed and just jumped on me. She worked her way down my body and started to suck my cock. Her technique was just superb as she took my whole length into her mouth and then proceeded to lick and suck both my cock and my balls. Victoria has the most intriguing technique as she “cork screws” her mouth up and down your cock whilst continuously looking at you. DTOWO with a twist is the best way to describe it.

For the reader just visualise this picture as she is cork screwing up and down my cock it in time to the music. Add the most alluring honest guv I am really innocent whilst I suck your cock puppy dog eyes and I am sure the reader gets where I was now at.

On with a Sagami 002 super thin condom and she mounted me in cowgirl.

For the reader if you have not tried the super thins then you should. Make sure you take a brand new unopened box with you and get the girls approval as I have not met a girl yet who will use them unless she opens the box herself.

Again her technique is not the run of the mill pounding that you get from most WG’s. Victoria really does know like to ride a cock. I told her to please feel free and use me like a dildo and see how long she would need until she fetched herself off. Whether she did or not I am not sure but she was certainly making all the right noises. Victoria then switched to reverse at my request and proper rode me. From reverse we went to lazy doggie, as I mounted her from behind as she lay flat on the bed, then to normal doggie without withdrawing and that dear reader was the end of a most enjoyable round 1.

I now checked the time and I must say I was quite shocked as it said 7:00 which meant we had been at it for just short of an hour.

Time for a quick chat whilst I recovered.

Bless her Victoria had my cock in her hand for most of this time as she waited for it to start twitching. As soon as she felt the twitch she was down there again and it just got swallowed as more DTOWO occurred. How she gets it in as deep as she does without gagging and choking I really cannot say but she does and it really is rather good. No messing about as another 002 went on my cock and she again mounted me in cowgirl. This time I did get pounded as her intent was to see how fast she could get that condom filled. For whatever reason the rhythm was just not there this time so out my cock came and it was time for more DTOWO. At the time this seemed like a bad move as my cock just melted. After a session of mutual oral, reverse 69 as I was on top, of about 10 minutes of us sucking and licking each other she had my cock roused again. On with another 002 and this time we went straight for doggie. This was a no fucking about absolute pounding as I proper hammered away at her. I have to say that as I neared the end I was knackered but Victoria just kept encouraging me to fuck her harder. Well what can I say as I found the right angle and Victoria just started getting louder and louder and OMFG she had a huge shuddering orgasm which took me straight over the edge as I also felt the trembling and had the best cumming I have had in ages. OMFG I could hardly move as I lay there on the bed quivering away as we held each other and just cuddled for a while.

For the reader CIM was on offer but there was no way I was taking it out at the end !!

Wowza that was totally unexpected. I could hardly walk as I got up from the bed. Victoria offered me another shower which I declined as I had to be elsewhere. So I got dressed and said my goodbyes. Bless her another really passionate snog at the door and I was out at 7:55 so there was no clock watching.

So and in conclusion a leg quivering cumming with a lovely lass. Her GFE is well just passionate. Such a shame she is not permanently based in Leeds as I would be back again without a doubt time after time if she was.

Offline Stifler

Hmm I take it you reccomend and approve of her then 😍

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hmm I take it you reccomend and approve of her then 😍

Wholeheartedly without any doubt in my mind whatsoever.

Offline anonyorks

So Mr Foo should I book her or Bonny Blows for next week?

Offline mrfishyfoo

So Mr Foo should I book her or Bonny Blows for next week?

He !! He !! Its not for me to say fella.  :drinks:

Saying that if it was me I would do both of them but leave enough of a gap to recover  :diablo: :diablo:

Tallboy2

Where do you buy Sagami 002 and do you have any trouble with the girls letting you use them, do the girls recognise this brand ?

Offline cumtoplay

Having had a great meet with her I don't think I would survive 2-hours or would not be able to walk for a few days. She never lets up

Offline mrfishyfoo

Where do you buy Sagami 002 and do you have any trouble with the girls letting you use them, do the girls recognise this brand ?

I got them off their website. Then I noticed that you can also get them off Amazon External Link/Members Only

Some girls are OK some aren't. That's why I always take a brand new unopened box with me. The girl can see for herself they have not been messed with.

Tallboy2

Thank you mrfishyfoo. The box from Amazon is a box of 12 so once I've used one will I have to throw the others away?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:50:23 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thank you mrfishyfoo. The box from Amazon is a box of 12 so once I've used one will I have to throw the others away?

He !! He !! Depends if you make a second visit  :diablo: :diablo:

I have not had an issue with them as its very obvious if they have been messed with. The "pouches" they come in are kind of pressurised so you can give them a squeeze and see if they go flat.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Having had a great meet with her I don't think I would survive 2-hours or would not be able to walk for a few days. She never lets up

That's why I like her.

She never lets up  :hi: :hi:.

OMFG what a woman  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:.