Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: curvyshelly of Northampton  (Read 2273 times)

1 review(s) for curvyshelly (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She responded to a reverse booking, £100 for an hour, no extras. Daytime incall.

I would say that this lady is a masterpiece, friendly, natural, warm, welcoming and erotic as well. Her home is in an outer suburb of Northampton close to fast modern bypass roads which are a maze, take a good look at Google maps. Easy parking. Comfortable well-decorated bedroom, large bed, all well-appointed and relaxing. I handed over a bar of Divine chocolate with the £100 tucked into the paper. Well- received and we briefly discussed chocolate.

I asked for no smoke or perfume and maybe no clothes except to keep warm but she had a fiercely protective bra and underwear and stockings having said she needed to wear clothes to feel good. Anyhow it did not take much effort to remove them. I suppose she is about a size 14, very good skin soft and sensuous, she enjoyed a standing snog, then a lying down snog and caress. She loves her great bosoms and nipples being kissed. She was reluctant to remove her ‘middle’ undergarment but I thought she had a great tummy, soft and sensuous, and lovely thighs. I had her sit up over my face, face to the wall and I licked and sucked. She then kissed me and I asked her if she liked to taste her own juices? Yes. Then she licked me, she knows what she is doing and after a while I had to call time. I had fingered her whenever our bodies were in the right position and then she was over me for the 69.

Woof woof, doggie but she wanted me to wear an umbrella first so on it went and in I went but could not get a grip or keep hard, so then she tried to ride me and that was only OK, not brilliant. I tried to go doggie but the length of my legs and her thighs and a low bed did not match. Mish was next but first I brought out some YES Lubricant by Luberation, External Link/Members Only which did the trick, she played with mister happy for a while, he was hard again and then into a long slow mish finale which felt to me like the real thing.

Off with the umbrella, clean up, relax, chat.

She was just so pleasant to be with, sensuous to podge, and we hit it off together. A great interlewd.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:22:58 pm by Horizontal pleasures »