Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty larna enfield  (Read 2336 times)

5 review(s) for BIG_NATURAL_BOOBS (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fish 3912

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               sorry for the late review but i went to see larna in december for a 1 hour sesssion wich cost £140,coms where excellent,found her very easy to talk to and experianced a very enjoyable gfe with her,she has a range of uniforms and outfits and was more than happy to wear what i requested,she did owo and french kissing,not the deep snog but plenty of tongue action.                                                                                                                               i think her profile sums her up perfectly,a little bit of a belly but her pics are very accurate,i found her a very acttractive girl next door look.                                                                                                                               i only punt once or twice a year and she was excactly what i was looking for,charming friendly easy to get along with and sexy                                                                                                                               im happy to answer any questions,hope you have fun.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               sorry for the late review but i went to see larna in december for a 1 hour sesssion wich cost £140,coms where excellent,found her very easy to talk to and experianced a very enjoyable gfe with her,she has a range of uniforms and outfits and was more than happy to wear what i requested,she did owo and french kissing,not the deep snog but plenty of tongue action.                                                                                                                               i think her profile sums her up perfectly,a little bit of a belly but her pics are very accurate,i found her a very acttractive girl next door look.                                                                                                                               i only punt once or twice a year and she was excactly what i was looking for,charming friendly easy to get along with and sexy                                                                                                                               im happy to answer any questions,hope you have fun.

Thanks for your Review fish 3912. Reviews are always much appreciated. But it would be nice if you could add a little more substance to the Review. It always helps a lot more where detail about the punt as been written. That way it prevents us having to bombard you with loads of questions.  :hi:

Offline fish 3912

hi yes fair comment,ive read the reviews others have posted and they do go into a fair bit of detail,im not sure if im confident or compfortable enough to go into so much detail but i will try in future.

ramrodronnie

hi yes fair comment,ive read the reviews others have posted and they do go into a fair bit of detail,im not sure if im confident or compfortable enough to go into so much detail but i will try in future.

Ok cheers fish 3912. I've looked on here but there doesn't seem to be any other Reviews on her?  :unknown:

Offline fish 3912

yes i took a bit of a gamble but i realy liked her profile ands her pics,she did say she kept her price high as she only wanted to see a limited amount of clients per day but i have noticed her price has gone up to £150 an hour and to be honest thats expensive for a non pse.