Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit  (Read 3876 times)

Offline Sun Dance

Hope someone can advise on this been in communication with Jessica arranged meeting for next week but now her profile on aw is down unfortunately I did not save the number don't have any means of communication, not sure what to make of it.

Offline Mansell

Sometimes girls take it down and then bring back up. If you have got a booking then she will be in contact with you. If not then it ain't going to happen, which if she had agreed to a meeting and  a booking made and confirmed is not good. Depends where you are in the process.

I had a booking with her last year, but she cancelled a couple of days before, not tried since, but your not filling me with confidence to try again  :thumbsdown:

Offline MagpieJohn

If you're booking is not until next week, I wouldn't worry about it yet. I could be something as simple as her taking a few days off or her profile could have been hacked or she may change her name since there's a girl in Sunderland calling herself Jessica-rabbit86.

Looking4fun

Profile was back up today, she's in my hl

Offline waynekerr600

Is this the one you are thinking of?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while back, profile photos are over flattering. Nice enough girl but nothing special. I would guess a fair bit older than her profile age.

Offline Sun Dance

Think this maybe someone else I will wait it out if I don't hear from her by Monday maybe it's not meant to be, just seems unusual as we were in contact up until yesterday and later in the day it said her profile is no longer active.

Offline Capt. Hook

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=7056. The AW number is different to the AW profile that WayneKerr600 has provided.

The one Sun Dance is referring to is in her 20s. She did say she is only doing this to pay back her debts. Perhaps she has achieved that?

Offline waynekerr600

The one i referred to was in her twenties........ 25-30 years ago!

Why cant the girls choose more original names?

Offline Capt. Hook

The one i referred to was in her twenties........ 25-30 years ago!

Why cant the girls choose more original names?

+1

Looking4fun

There's a few jessicarabbits on aw, I booked one before I was a member on here & it was a crap punt couldn't wait to leave, I think she was jessicarabbit2 or something close

Offline Sun Dance

It say on her profile it was a short term thing. Just a shame there is no heads up as to the appointment being cancelled or not. Still new to all this guess I will learn as I go lol

Offline waynekerr600

Hi lookingforfun, where was your jessica located? The one i saw was in hetton.

Looking4fun

I seen her in ne4 hotel she was trying to make money to retire, I wish she had before I seen her

Offline MagpieJohn

The one Sun Dance is referring to is a natural redhead and very tall 5'11" if I remember rightly without her heels.

Offline Sun Dance

That's the one Mate still no contact not sure if I should give up

Offline Capt. Hook

That's the one Mate still no contact not sure if I should give up

I think I would look elsewhere. She was supposed to be working tonight from 7pm but that looks an unlikely prospect now.

Looking4fun

The Jessica rabbit that was working in Newcastle last week sounded great but I think she only works a few days here & there

Offline MagpieJohn

It seems I'm in a similar situation myself. I have a booking for Tuesday with a lady who's profile is down at the moment. I do however have the advantage of having seen the lady several times before and I have her number.

Offline Sun Dance

It's a little annoying not knowing if the booking is still on but I have to come that way on Tuesday so if the profile is back up then great if not guess it will be work and no play lol

Offline Sar-Major

It's a little annoying not knowing if the booking is still on but I have to come that way on Tuesday so if the profile is back up then great if not guess it will be work and no play lol

NOT REALLY.....Keep looking and make yourself a "Reserve's List" matey  :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sun Dance

Sound advice will make a short list see if I get lucky

Offline Sar-Major

Sound advice will make a short list see if I get lucky

Most minor problems are solvable in the life of Mr Dick.......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

coolguy1990

Hi lookingforfun, where was your jessica located? The one i saw was in hetton.

I thought JR No. 1 was in Haswell ???

What was her body like?

Offline stanleyjohn

Think we are possibly talking about 2 or 3 different WG's, the Jessica I saw was previously called  Carla Heaven-Leigh and she was in South Hetton.
Why the hell they can't come up with original names is beyond me !

Mucher

I was going to meet her last summer when it was ninety pound a hour the she seem to vanish for a while she seems to do that quite a lot.

LawnMowerMan

Is this the one you are thinking of?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while back, profile photos are over flattering. Nice enough girl but nothing special. I would guess a fair bit older than her profile age.

Only the 2nd review (kinda) on here (that I can find), seems a bit odd for that profile from you dodgy lot!  Anyone else have more info?  MILF, big titties, tall, red head.... each to their own but sounds ideal tbh  :P

Offline stanleyjohn

I think the reason is that members are confused at the number of Jessica's about, the one I saw ages ago was not called JR then but the pics do match except for the bright red hair, again;why not get an original name ???

coolguy1990

I think the reason is that members are confused at the number of Jessica's about, the one I saw ages ago was not called JR then but the pics do match except for the bright red hair, again;why not get an original name ???

Yeh, she appears to have only dyed it very recently. But this is the JR you saw is it?

What was she like then?

Ben4454

In any case if it ever happens again or this same scenario crops up just wait till the meet date and assume it is on.

If she never turns up or ignores your communications give her a fat negative on here. For someone to place a negative you only need a agreement of the date/time to take place. This helps punters quite a bit. It means not wasting time on timewasting working girls.

I have probably saved 100 hours of my time in timewasters from information on this site. It all helps.

Offline stanleyjohn

Yeh, she appears to have only dyed it very recently. But this is the JR you saw is it?

What was she like then?

Please bear in mind its a while since I saw her. She was pretty good, nice tits, place was a bit if a tip, good OWO, but I seem to remember she had a weird habit of not wanting to make eye contact, she was ok to put on a toy show with a facial to finish. I haven't been back.