Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Mya - Woking  (Read 5231 times)

15 review(s) for Only 1mya (10 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only

Well, it has to be said. My opinion on Romanians is slowly changing. Not that 90% aren't rubbish, but if you search carefully they are not all promises with no delivery.

Today I really needed some Anal fun. Been starved of that for too long and with the departure of Vicky Hot the pickings have been slim locally. I had to venture out a bit further. So Mya's profile caught my eye as the AW feedback is by some with seemingly solid feedback and not all by her pimp so I contacted and TOFTT.

Comms were very good. Texts responded too with speed. The door address however was wrong and I actually knocked on the wrong building. Oops! Parking is a bit of a nightmare with a voucher having to be purchased in a local shop. Bit of a faff. She did ring me to make sure I was coming as began to run 10 mins late.

So with a couple of calls to guide me to the correct door, I was led into the room. Flat is nice, room is decent and nice and cool. Bed needed the headboard tightening though.

Mya, is very much a pocket rocket. Her profile pics are 100% her though I think she could take a better facial one. She is not stunning as such but boy, what a personality, she was like an energiser bunny!

I confirmed the text exchange meant A levels was definite and so was CIM. Yes it was. She did cheekily ask if a tip for Anal was possible, if good, but I said £110 is all that I bought. She said okay no worries. I was a bit worried myself at that point.

However, once the paperwork was out of the way, drinks offered she told me to get comfortable. I got naked, she got into the outfit in her pics. She complimented my penis and said it was a perfect size for anal, not too small or too big. I joked that she was indirectly saying my dick was small and we had a laugh.

The outfit she wears I feel is because she is concious her boobs are a bit small and saggy. Fair play doing this, I'm not too bothered, yes I like a nice pair but I was getting a good vibe at this point and it's no way a deal breaker.

Before we got going she said her friend was skyping her, would i mind if she quickly said hello, expecting her to leave the room, I said that was fine. Instead she answered it on top of me and we had a chat with a rather pretty blonde WG. I said she can come and join us! We all had a laugh. The call was 30 secs tops and Mya made sure it was short.

Then the punt properly started. Services. OWO...wow, really decent technique, lots of mouth, suction, ball licking and even copious amounts of rimming which got me really revved up. I also knew this girl delivered what she listed. Switch to doggy, pussy first, pretty tight and then she said let's do anal...okay!!! Bit of lube and off we go, I was planning to go slow as she was only small but she pushed back and went for it. I enjoyed slamming her nice and hard, she seemed to respond and I came soon after enthusiastically. Boy...I really needed that.  :dance:

We then got cleaned up and she offered a massage, I said let's have a cuddle first and we talked for a bit. A nice chat. then she insisted she gave me a massage, she wanted to please. It was rubbish (she confessed as much), so i got her to stroke me instead. Much better. I was getting hard pretty quickly again.

Now, though Mr Happy get's hard, I am sometimes not ready to pop. But she put my cock in her mouth, I was enjoying her enthusiasm and OWO again and it got really hard. I rubbed her lovely wet pussy which I think got her going as she reached for a condom and jumped on top. Cowgirl was superb, she really ground into me and I pushed every bit of myself into her as possible. She loved it and we really had a passionate few minutes and i told her to cum if she wanted. She said 'don't worry, I've cum already, i'm not just saying that, I don't flush like others'. Upon her pulling up, she was pretty wet so I don't think she'd bother to lie.

Reverse cowgirl for a bit (not my fav) then off with the mac and more OWO. Really good again. I knew I was pushing Mr Happy but was still hard and wanted to cum again. Mya sucked, licked and just wouldn't give up. After quite a long time, I told her not to worry, it was fine and not her fault. So she got off the bed...but when she turned around...saw I was still hard she went, 'no...come on'...and went straight back to rimming me deeply. Good girl.  :thumbsup:

Sadly, Mr Happy was standing to attention but wasn't reloaded sufficiently. A real pity as she was really keen to take a load in her mouth.

We had another good chat as I got ready to leave. She was so happy I plan to leave her good AW feedback. She has no idea about this website so I hope it helps her fight her Romanian stigma as she is most definitely a girl who wants to please. A real minx.

It is her that answers the texts, so no Sergei pimp. She is in Woking for a couple of weeks and then Epsom I think. I told her to come a little further towards me as Woking is a bit of a pain.

So, not a babe but certainly pretty enough. 7/10. Body, okay, small boobs but rest is very decent 7/10. Personality and services, 9/10. She really did give her all, she is smiley, jokey and great fun. I didn't push DFK so that is an unknown, plus...well...I knew where her tongue had been! lol.

She is not into this for the long term, it is a means to a genuine end. If I had the £10 tip I would definitely have given it to her.

My future problem will be is A is not offered in a 30 min session, so it will be a £110 one hour luxury for me, but at least it is a certainty and high quality and in fairness Vicky was £90 for 30 mins. I will certainly return for a £70 OWO CIM session!!!

With this forum and selective planning, I actually can't remember my last crap romanian punt. Woo!

Offline Private Parts

Top spot K man. Thank you. Seems your Romradar is working well :thumbsup:
PP

Offline thekman100

The force has awakened indeed!  :lol:

No...it's a lot down to this forum and the occasional risk. Hence when I do find one, I make sure I post about it as I know if I find one and they have no entries here, to avoid generally.

Her saving grace was a couple of AW feedbacks from what seemed seasoned punters.

I hope posting here gets her some business as i feel I may have been her first client of the day and that is a waste!!

Offline Private Parts

What with your diminutive Aldershot/Badshot lea SP returning you are on a bit of a roll Kman.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Great review, thank you! Another good find K man, and on your review i saw her today, and concur with everything! Really good attitude, very friendly, great OWO and CIM. If she had a boob job she'd be near perfect. And like you say, pics don't show how pretty she really is. They make her look like Sandra Bernhardt!  :scare:

Online webpunter

Really good attitude, very friendly, great OWO and CIM. If she had a boob job she'd be near perfect. And like you say, pics don't show how pretty she really is
+1  Seems ideal.  HL is +1.  Have seen her profile b4 but just ignored.  She's got a great bum / legs.  The attitude & approach makes ALL the difference.  Bet it won't be too long before the OP makes a return visit.  Deffo when she lists something like "last week"  :lol:

Offline JohnWaynesJism

+1  Seems ideal.  HL is +1.  Have seen her profile b4 but just ignored.  She's got a great bum / legs.  The attitude & approach makes ALL the difference.  Bet it won't be too long before the OP makes a return visit.  Deffo when she lists something like "last week"  :lol:

Yep, i'd rather see someone with great attitude than someone who is fit as fuck but has no personality, and looks bored as hell.
 Mya did say she'll go to Epsom for 2 weeks, then come back to Woking, i'll deffo see her again. One's like this are as rare as rocking horse teeth round here.  :)

Offline thekman100

Ahh, fab guys, glad you agree Jim and that Mya is getting some more business. I think she needs it.

I too visited her again today (wed). I kept thinking of her enthusiastic OWO and returned to enjoy CIM!

Her efforts are 10/10, totally faultless. She is a real bunny. She offers and nice mix of GFE and PSE. I got lots of kissing today (before rimming lol) probably after your mouth load though Jim...nice!  :sarcastic:

After the punt she even politely asked permission to answer a text on her phone whilst I was dressing. Not many would ask! Nice girl.

I'm afraid you are right about her boobs, I did enjoy her totally naked today and she has a really, really nice body overall...her boobs (in a total sexist way) lets it down a bit. I actually feel a small boob job would suit her perfectly.

However, she is in it for the 'right' reasons and doubt she'll be putting any money towards that sort of thing.

Not seen Adelina back in Aldershot yet. A different experience but a cutie I like to punt with...must work harder and get some more cash!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review OP....and thanks for sharing. :drinks:
Particularly useful to seek out/find the 'non-pimped' good Romanians as I have had 1 in 5 good experiences.....

Will deffo go into the HL as A-levels given with such enthusiasm at such VFM are very rare...
Attitude is everything..... No problem with taking the odd call or text if the attitude is good....sounds like a good-un  :thumbsup:

Offline Private Parts

Cisco! Welcome back to these parts. Certainly has been a desert of recently but Kman had been testing the springs and dug out some gems. The quality of which I can concur.
Have they reopened the M4 eastbound then  ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cisco! Welcome back to these parts. Certainly has been a desert of recently but Kman had been testing the springs and dug out some gems. The quality of which I can concur.
Have they reopened the M4 eastbound then  ;)

Hi PP  :drinks:
M4 not actually been closed, just had a bit of a rest from UKP.....was spending my life on here and needed to get it back!
Its nice to be missed!  :lol: :drinks: :hi:

OP (or anyone who has seen her....) What is Mya's English like? :unknown:

Offline flyingduck

Thanks kman. Your comment about being sexist had me laughing all the way to the strip club!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

M4 not actually been closed, just had a bit of a rest from UKP.....was spending my life on here and needed to get it back!

Her English is perfect, no worries there.  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

Thought to myself fuck-me-sideways, there's that train again !  Choo choo.  Was thinking where-to-fuck are SirF & you.  In case you missed it whilst away, unfortunately SirF went running through a minefield - which appears to have been laid by himself - and stepped on one

Offline jesterman

What part of town is she in guys ? Just approx,  wheres the best place to park ?

Offline JohnWaynesJism

What part of town is she in guys ? Just approx,  wheres the best place to park ?

There is on road parking pretty much outside her flat, but you'll need to buy a parking voucher from a newsagent first. Although i think it's possibly free after 6.00pm.
 Give her a call to see where she is, it's probably a 5-10min walk from the town centre.

Online webpunter

There is on road parking pretty much outside her flat, but you'll need to buy a parking voucher from a newsagent first. Although i think it's possibly free after 6.00pm.
 Give her a call to see where she is, it's probably a 5-10min walk from the town centre.
Hooker central in Woking seems to be in the apartments opposite the Hilton on the other side of the main road.  The funny thing is that in the multi-storey the rozzers park their motors.  So i park as close as possible to them.  Thinking that less likely to have the car half-inched whilst on the job.  Which although highly unlikely would take some explaining  :scare:

Offline Tony_Red

Anyone confirm fk/dfk and if she's into it?

Cheers

Offline thekman100

Definitely FK, I got DFK on 2nd visit but not bragging we were really into it and it felt natural. I wouldn't necessarily expect it.

On my first visit I didn't got for any kisses and didn't kiss at all....was all about the nooky!

Planning a visit this week. Her enthusiasm is attractive!   :thumbsup:

Offline Private Parts

Apols for the delay in replying Cisco. Late as the 7.42 Reading to Paddington.
English is very good and learning. Her French is spectacular though.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Looks like she is in Epsom now, she did say that she'll be doing 2 weeks in Epsom and then back to Woking.

Offline Tony_Red

Definitely FK, I got DFK on 2nd visit but not bragging we were really into it and it felt natural. I wouldn't necessarily expect it.

On my first visit I didn't got for any kisses and didn't kiss at all....was all about the nooky!

Planning a visit this week. Her enthusiasm is attractive!   :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.

Offline jesterman

My experience has not been good of Mya today,  set it up yesterday to see her at 9am this morning, sent her a couple of texts to confirm she was definitely in Woking and what I wanted all was confirmed as ok,  she even gave me the address to come to.
Got up this morning , sent a courtesy text at 8am to confirm all ok,  no response,  looked at her profile on Awork and she is now back in Epsom  :angry:
So having done all the prep yesterday got the cash out and ready, even did a reccie of the road to see where to park, now left very annoyed and frustrated. :dash:

Offline thekman100

Yeah, that's crap mate. Sorry you had a wasted journey. Nothing like getting worked up then getting blown out.

I've texted her a couple of times today with no reply at all. I wonder if she is working at all.

All very strange and not good.

Offline scooby73

anyone seen her more recently?
Says she's in Feltham now.

Offline thekman100

Was switching between feltham and newbury for a while but has been unavailable for quite some time now. Be warned, the more regular you get the worse you are treated. I've been ditched a couple of times now as she knows she can bump me so I went to see her colleague instead a while ago (very young and fit). She didn't like that! haha!

Availability nowadays, no idea to be honest.  :unknown: