Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucy-fullpleasure  (Read 933 times)

aberdeen angus

another romanian false profile-lucy-fullpleasure advertises in newcastle but work in gates head--sorry no link.

anyhoo having read her profile/likes and looked at pics thought this sounds/ looks very promising

gave lucy a call and arranged a meet,having reaffirmed on the phone that the "likes" i wanted were available

turned up at accomodation which was modern/clean to be met by a very smartlooking but most definately not interested--fortunately my brain clicked into gear,and i asked about my "likes" again face to face.the first two were met with half hearted response,and the third with "i dont do that"--change of mind then--maybe she didnt like the look of me

anyhoo meeting didnt take place--spent money else where

Looking4fun

Well done for walking mate, hate that shit

Rod trotter

Love steak me  :thumbsup:

Well done  :hi:

:D :lol:

Offline AgedCases

Why don't these Romanians just fuck off already?

Offline Sar-Major

Love steak me  :thumbsup:

Well done  :hi:

:D :lol:

Me Too, Especially the "Beef Curtain" sort............ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well done that man for walking  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: Rip off Romanian's  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

Why don't these Romanians just fuck off already?

There are a lot of punters who never come on here, so easy money as they are none the wiser  :unknown: