Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Alice 25  (Read 1827 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet.Paula_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline One Eyed Snake

Went into Rotherham this morning to see Hot Alice. Communication was good and her apartment was easy to find with a good sized car park at the side. I knew she was Polish as it was in her profile but I've seen some really good Polish girls recently plus she had 4 Aw feedback.
I arrived on time and was let into building and went up to 3rd floor, was let in by Alice that was my first disappointment she was a lot larger than pics and not very pretty , she had darker skin and looked more like a Rumanian Pikey.
I should have walked there and then but I thought what the fuck I'm here now that was my 2nd mistake . Paid the money £60 for 30 mins, got stripped off whilst she took the money into another room. She came back in stripped off and got on the bed with me. She then reached for a rubber and started to tear packet , I told her to slow down and that I wanted to mess around a bit.
She made no effort at al when I tried to kiss her she moved away, wouldn't let me finger her, she was really hard work.
In the end I just let her suck me with a rubber on and then she rode me cowgirl to completion. In her profile she says she's Rotherhams best, advertisers Oral without, kissing, a total waste of £60 with a suspected Romanian Pikey, well pissed off.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, The woman I so was def not American , I'm convinced she was a Pikey.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi A K, just seen the face pics you've posted, that definitely isn't the girl I so, she was a lot uglier, fatter and darker skinned.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Hi A K, just seen the face pics you've posted, that definitely isn't the girl I so, she was a lot uglier, fatter and darker skinned.
The girl in the fake pictures, came from an american site and she looks american to me (of Irish origin?). You had a bait and switch scam, if she was Roma posing as Polish that's even worse as there are a lot of polish groups in Sheffield and Doncaster at the moment, maybe most of them are Roma in disguise. Top review by the way as it gets the information out there.

Offline cherub

This profile did catch my eye but the girl's verification pic is showing. Face didn't look too good so gave her a miss.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Definitely looks bigger than a size 10, but she doesn't look Roma from that picture:

External Link/Members Only

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, AK , that looks like the girl I so, a fair bit darker in flesh, that's the first time I've seen her face pic. Wish I'd seen it before I went to see her.

TheNewSeeker

Went into Rotherham this morning to see Hot Alice . . .

This review is not linked to the AW profile. Is it for this girl, now called Anastasia in Leicester?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline One Eyed Snake

No, that's not the girl I so.

TheNewSeeker

So, was it the profile you used to find the girl you reviewed though? If not, I'm confused why Ali Katt linked to it in his reply?

If it is, then she's a different girl hogging the for Hot Alice and has change the same and pictures. Either way it would be good to know as currently I'm put off seeing this girl in Leicester. ;)

Cheers
TNS

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
So, was it the profile you used to find the girl you reviewed though? If not, I'm confused why Ali Katt linked to it in his reply?

If it is, then she's a different girl hogging the for Hot Alice and has change the same and pictures. Either way it would be good to know as currently I'm put off seeing this girl in Leicester. ;)

Cheers
TNS
Hot Alice's original profile used fake pictures, they were of a fit American girl. It looks like rather than remove the profile, AW have kept the profile, but the pimp has added presumably real pictures, a new name and a new phone number (+447544126653). The verification picture clearly wasn't the same as the American model which why I posted it, and the OP said he didn't see her.

This Anastasia has also been to Gloucester at a more realistic age of 29.

TheNewSeeker