Author Topic: Larissa - Manchester - Cosmopolitan  (Read 1460 times)

TheNewSeeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
WG:
Larissa is about 25, size 10, 5'5" but wears really high heals. Flawless tight skin, pretty face, (but not as cute as Philippa), long black hair, small pert boobs and ass.

Comms:
Walked in as I had no punting phone on me. Usually not a long wait but some twat had booked 2 girls for 2 hours; FFS, get a room man  :crazy:. Dirty Chloe was on duty, but was also booked up. A 40+ minute wait and Larissa was the only choice - my bad.

Venue:
Cosmo is a parlour owned by Carlsberg. Long wait was ameliorated by a free beer and friendly saucy chat with the gorgeous Vanessa on reception and a visit by a hilarious condom saleswoman, Sue. The room was decent, bed good, great mirrors, hot ensuite shower, and towels.

Services:
I was short of time, and energy to a degree, so I opted to go with the flow. I had kissing, but not FK (attempted but avoided as expected); OW (not arsed to pursue OWO), 69, RO (two positions), and doggy finish, good and hard. She makes some noises and looks you in the eye in the mirror which is nice.

Larissa is Spanish and typical of feisty Latinos has her own game plan. I have the experience to run my own plan, and largely got it my way. She broke off the RO too soon for my liking. However she went back to OW and she was quite decent at it.

General:
This was a decent vanilla parlour punt which met expectations. My feeling is a less experienced punter would get 'massaged'; you need to be assertive with good humour to control the flow with Larissaa.

If I'd paid £60 or more for the half hour I'd be a tad disappointed with her slightly mechanical delivery, and no FK, but, there was no rush and, at £45, I cannot fault the VFM. Another good passing punt at Cosmo.

And I'm still in lust with Vanessa.

Links:
There is no website for Cosmo! But see this page largely managed by Nenio: External Link/Members Only

 :thumbsup:

This punt took place in January 2016
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:46:25 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline manfox

Good review thanks mate  :thumbsup:

I have seen her too and I would class it as a VFM punt! Definitely not Spanish though she's Romanian.

I think if you just want a spur of the moment dump your balls session she's more than adequate especially for the price.


Gporgie

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline westeros

Larissa was definitely a great punt. Every time i went she was great. Her OWo technique was great. I will agree though she was definitely EE not Spanish like she said, but when she's on her back who cares?

Checked out  External Link/Members Only pics, from what i remember Larissa was a little paler and fuller than the pics and I'm sure she had a Tattoo just can't remember where though. sorry
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:12:47 am by westeros »

Offline Tango

is Larissa the same girl as MissChloeRow External Link/Members Only

At a first glance would say no.

I've seen Larissa over 20 times.