Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Sasha. Heathrow  (Read 2796 times)

8 review(s) for czechxxsashaxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a couple of meetings over at Heathrow so decided to see if anyone was available on aw. Sasha took my eye, and seemed to be generally backed up by reviews on here. Booked an hour for £100 by text, then bought forwards a couple of hours. No problem at all with comms and confirmed the hotel and postcode. The hotel is one of those huge airport chains. No problem blending in. Parking available. Text a couple of minutes early and confirmed floor and room number.

I was very pleased with the sight when she closed the door. Tall and slim, long reddish hair, red body suit and gorgeous smile and eyes. Greeted me with a kiss and chat. English is very good, although some of my sense of humour was lost on her (not unusual!). Started off with some great kissing with tongues while we got naked. Although she says her service is gfe, I got the vibe that she had a sub tendency, so bent her over the table for a light spanking, just to set the tone. She then got on her knees and delivered a great bj, occasionally going very deep, and didn't complain when I did some thrusting. I noticed when she stood up quite a bit of drool on her chest, belly and thighs.
Onto the bed for ro on her. Fingering allowed and she wasn't shy about tweaking her nipples and clit while I did it. Flipped her over and rimmed her gorgeous arse. Bit more owo on me and into 69 before putting the condom on for cowgirl. It was slightly bizarre, but as she got a rhythm going we struck up a conversation about her Master. She said she was only sub for him, but went into a bit of detail about how he restrains and corrects her. Sounds like my sort of guy! So switched to doggy, which gave me a fantastic view, made better as she was fingering herself at the same time, and I took time out occasionally to watch. Finale was me sat in a chair while she wanked and sucked me to cim. No rush for the bathroom, plenty more sucking first to ensure she had it all!
There was about 15 mins left so not time for round 2, just a chat, drink and shower together before saying goodbye.
I was really impressed by her. She is not the "finished article" yet (she's only 19). But I can imagine she will become very popular with more experience. She did say she is working Heathrow for a few more weeks before moving to central London.
Oh yes, as others have commented she does look very much like a young Julia Roberts, and now I've got a fantasy about her meeting up with Kirsten Dunst!
TB

Offline Nagilum

Super stuff. Glad you had a good punt. I share your feelings entirely.

Will see her a couple more times I reckon.

Offline Tony_Red

The talk about her master and fact that she takes 3-4 days off every week for her pussy to recover hasn't put anyone off? Put me right off or am I reading too much into it?

Offline HappyandLucky

The talk about her master and fact that she takes 3-4 days off every week for her pussy to recover hasn't put anyone off? Put me right off or am I reading too much into it?
+ 1.

You can never tell how many times a WG is ploughed in a day. I called to book early in the morning and was offered a very late evening booking as she was stacked out. That was enough to move me on to pastures new before she stated on her profile she had been fucked raw and could only provide oral. If she still provides a great service hour after hour and day after day, then FairPlay to those that wish to visit but not one for me.  :hi:

Offline poi

I saw her yesterday. She said been busy all day but still she was full of energy with happy smile.
She is kind of sub girl in very natural way not extremely..
Only negative. ... she need to back to gym and eat less  :cool:

She is off for few weeks in end of February . 

I may see her again . She is kind of next door natural girl with a lovely smile  :dancegirl:

Offline HappyandLucky

she need to back to gym and eat less  :cool:

Maybe you should have given her the 4 pop fitness workout routine  :D

Offline The Beano

I didn't get the impression she was doing back to back. I contacted her about 10am and got the time I wanted in the afternoon, then about an hour later I asked if I could bring forward a couple of hours which wasn't a problem. She didn't seem in a hurry to turf me out, and we had a shower together (did make a comment about the maid giving her funny looks about requesting five extra towels a day though). Perhaps I was just lucky that the pussy was firing on all cylinders, no sign of excessive wear!
TB

Offline Royd30

Thanks for confirming my findings happyandlucky, she dud in the past complain of sore pussy and so was unable to provide service. The reference to her master well just supports my previous report so I wish better luck to those who visit....