Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca - Amour  (Read 1217 times)

GeordieBadass

External Link/Members Only

I had read a lot about this Lady and I finally managed to make a 1hr in call with her. It was quite difficult due to my circumstances but communication with both Francesca and Amour were excellent.
The in call location is very well placed for those arriving by car or by metro. There is plenty of parking in the nearby streets but be careful as quite a lot of it is permit only. However Amour or Francesca can advise on what is best.
I arrived on time and was greeted at the door by a lovely looking lady dressed in a nice red dress. Photos and descriptions on Amours website are accurate and she has been very well described by a previous reviewer. A quick kiss and a chat and I was shown into her bedroom where there is a nice big bed and very well placed mirrors. Started with some nice DFK and a bit of a grope which then progressed. I unzipped her red dress at the front releasing a nice pair of tits with perky nipples just asking to be sucked whist slipping a couple of fingers into her very wet pussy. The dress soon came off as did my clothes and she then knelt on the bed in doggy position bum up so I could give her wet pussy and nice little bum hole a good licking sticking my tongue right in there. She was as fresh as a daisy and I could have stayed there all day. Turned her over and did the same in mish position and also had some really deep fantastic DFK which made me very very horny. Some nibbling and sucking in the area of ears and neck got us both very hot. It was now my turn and she asked me to lie on my back on the bed for some great oral and DT followed by a deep rimming. She had me on the edge on at least two occasions and I only just managed to hold on which produced a wicked smile on her face. By now I just wanted to fuck her so we started with her in doggie position in front of her mirrors where we both watched the action as I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. onto her back for more of the same followed by A levels. After a gentle push into her ass controlled by her I gave her another good pounding going as deep as possible which she loved. Changed positions a couple of times and pounded her each time. Fabulous!
To finish I had her kneel in front of her long mirror and with some nice prostate stimulation from her I unloaded a big load on her face and in her mouth which she then proceeded to dribble down her chin and onto her tits. Then sucked me dry whilst looking me in the eye! Awesome!
Back onto the bed and a nice chat before having a shower and I was off. A great punt with another of the North Easts best. The fact that her two girl friends are girls I have seen and also like a hell of a lot makes it even better. More good times to come!

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Offline PlasticGeordie

Another great review for Francesca. As I have said before she is never less than fantastic and her attitude and enthusiasm are unbeatable.

Offline Inquisitive Male

Great review Houdini, brings back some very fresh and recent memories indeed.

The description of awesome is 100% accurate, can't believe I didn't use such a word in my review of her. Dare I ask was it my review that finally tipped you over the edge and convinced you to see her, can assure you I'm not on commission, but it would certainly seem that you've enjoyed yourself with her as much as I did. Certainly right up there as one of the best meets I've ever had.

Also like your suggestion on another thread that I should see Mia and Tori together as one lucky bloke did this past week, and that I should then do a review of the meet. Got me thinking now, I have a birthday coming up next month and haven't got anything 'special' planned - a special duo? But a return visit to Francesca is already on the cards.

GeordieBadass

Great review Houdini, brings back some very fresh and recent memories indeed.

The description of awesome is 100% accurate, can't believe I didn't use such a word in my review of her. Dare I ask was it my review that finally tipped you over the edge and convinced you to see her, can assure you I'm not on commission, but it would certainly seem that you've enjoyed yourself with her as much as I did. Certainly right up there as one of the best meets I've ever had.

Also like your suggestion on another thread that I should see Mia and Tori together as one lucky bloke did this past week, and that I should then do a review of the meet. Got me thinking now, I have a birthday coming up next month and haven't got anything 'special' planned - a special duo? But a return visit to Francesca is already on the cards.
No it wasn't your review that tipped me over the edge as I had planned to see Francesca for some time but could not get a date sorted. I read your review after I had seen her and thought that I should write mine too.I certainly did enjoy myself that's for sure.

Offline Inquisitive Male

No it wasn't your review that tipped me over the edge as I had planned to see Francesca for some time but could not get a date sorted. I read your review after I had seen her and thought that I should write mine too.I certainly did enjoy myself that's for sure.

Apologies Houdini. It was very arrogant and pompous of me to think such a thing and I'm duly reprimanded. Sorry if my mail caused any annoyance or offence, certainly it was not intended and I think I was still so euphoric after my meet with Francesca that I wasn't thinking correctly and my question should have been PM'd if asked at all.

But we both have said, and agree, she was just Amazing.

Hpoolnorm

The first time I visited Francesca, Summer 2015, whilst on my knees giving her some oral, I felt some flesh brushing against my knob. Fran had started giving me foot wank. Bloody lovely surprise.
Things like this is what makes the good girls into really good girls. The extra attention that was not needed to be asked for.

GeordieBadass

Apologies Houdini. It was very arrogant and pompous of me to think such a thing and I'm duly reprimanded. Sorry if my mail caused any annoyance or offence, certainly it was not intended and I think I was still so euphoric after my meet with Francesca that I wasn't thinking correctly and my question should have been PM'd if asked at all.

But we both have said, and agree, she was just Amazing.
Thanks but no apology is required at all. I did not take offence at your post at all and do not think that it was arrogant. I did not intend my post to come across like it did. It was not intended to be a reprimand in any way. It's just a fact that I had intended meeting Francesca prior to your excellent review. If I hadn't I probably would have after reading it though. As we both agree she is yet another great MILF.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 02:41:41 pm by GeordieBadass »

Looking4fun

Been on my hl for a while just haven't managed to get my times sorted out but she sounds great