Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Amazing _Andrea b&s  (Read 772 times)

1 review(s) for Amazing_Andrea (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmokeEater

External Link/Members Only

Had some unexpected spare time to myself and was feeling horn so I checked aw for a potential 30 min booking.

Text her my requests in a 30 min booking and was all agreed so made booking for an hours time so I had enough time for shower and travelling.  I text that had arrived at location and got quick reply with flat number.
Knocked on the door and the person had hid well behind the door til I was fully in flat only to see a older short blond lady who did nothing for me. She told me Andrea didn't want to come but I could stay with her, so there was only 1 thing I could do which was to say goodbye, drive home for a want and now off down the pub to spend some of my saved money........laters     :drinks:

Lz-129

Well done for walking! Enjoy your drink, it will taste better

Offline SmokeEater

Thanks  :drinks:

4 pints of guinness extra cold and still plenty saved towards my next punt  :lol:

Norbut

Thanks for the warning.

I tried to call her earlier today, but did not get through.  Only then did I check here (yes, wrong way round).  I also now notice that feedback is hidden.

Needless to say, I will not be trying again.