Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sarah  (Read 2213 times)

8 review(s) for Naughty Sarah... (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pbrown355

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I have seen Sarah many times over the last 2 years. She had a very bad negative on here recently which was not likely to stop me revisiting but I thought I should review as well as my experience was very different. I can't find the negative review now.
My visit was half an hour and included covered oral (my choice), RO with lovely soundtrack of enjoyment from Sarah, and sex in several positions. She was her usual friendly if slightly reserved self, still gorgeous smoking body and I think the poor review can only have been because she and the punter did not hit it off on the day.
Still a regular for me.

Offline pbrown355

Sorry, my review should say this visit was this week, not one of my past ones

Offline Bumbuttass

Did you just post this positive review because she was given a negative one recently?

Offline pbrown355

I'm fairly new on here. I've been making use of other people's reviews and thought I should review my punts including previous regulars at least once. So I reviewed my recent visit to Sarah. So, no it wasn't because of the bad review recently, I would have reviewed anyway. I just referred to the other review because I had read it and it wasn't like my previous visits to Sarah.

Offline samsung1

I'm fairly new on here. I've been making use of other people's reviews and thought I should review my punts including previous regulars at least once. So I reviewed my recent visit to Sarah. So, no it wasn't because of the bad review recently, I would have reviewed anyway. I just referred to the other review because I had read it and it wasn't like my previous visits to Sarah.

All your reviews seem like advertisements and they are all for romanian prozzies, are you their Sergei?

Offline SalmonJunkie

I'm also new ish on here, and have also seen Naughty Sarah. I haven't written a review as it was at least a year ago that I saw her, but it was a positive experience.

I'd see her again, if it wasn't for two things:
1) I'm not yet at the point where I'll go back and see anyone
2) trying to make £70-100 vanish when you're in a relationship with shared finances is pretty difficult!

But the girl in question provides a good, if somewhat "vanilla" experience.

Offline pbrown355

A Romanian, a claimed Bulgarian, a German (at least she speaks German) and I never asked about the other two although you may be right. Keep reading them and I'm sure I'll have a bad one (I've had enough in the past). Just writing them how I experience them!