Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystine Gold - 2980406 - Bristol  (Read 713 times)

2 review(s) for Busty Cristine (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've always had one eye on Crystine's profile since first spotting it but for one reason or another I've resisted seeing her. Firstly, she is usually based in Cheltenham but recently has been in Bristol on a few occasions. Secondly, there isn't much info about her on UKP and thirdly, I think she is the same girl as Jasmin Star who has 2 negative reviews on here (External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only). A new profile popped up recently which I also think is the same girl (External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only). Bunny and Crystine also have profile's on Vivastreet where Bunny's number there is the same as Crystine's on AW so I'm 99.9% sure they are the same girl.

Anyway, I was looking at AW today and saw Crystine's profile and despite my reservations I thought the only way I'm going to stop myself wondering about her is to go and see her. Called her up, confirmed services, prices (£60 for basic service, OWO £20 extra) and made arrangements to see her a couple of hours later. Her flat is part of some serviced apartments right in the heart of Bristol shopping centre between Cabots Circus and The Galleries.

Pros:
- Good comms, nice apartment.
- All agreed services provided.
- Great body, massive fake tits for her height (about 5'2").
- Wore as requested (I chose from a selection of stuff I asked to see).
- Happy to oblige to my requests of extended OWO and positions.

Neutrals:
- Not particularly chatty but easy enough to converse with if you make the effort.
- You have to be gentle when touching or sucking her tits.
- Didn't ask about kissing so can't comment on it.

Cons:
- Plenty of make up.
- Lacked any real enthusiasm.

Final thoughts:
During our time she barely closed her eyes, for example, when kneeling beside me giving me OWO she was just looking ahead. There was with the occasional look into my eyes and when she did look at me her eyes lacked passion, you could tell she was just going through the motions. Sex was good and we did 4 positions, she has nice looking and tight pussy and she certainly looks good underneath you, particularly with those massive tits.

I went with the view to receiving a shit punt but was surprised that it was better than expected. I left feeling that it was a decent punt but nothing special, hence the neutral. If she was more enthusiastic I would go back to see her again.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
hope u read her feedback ..
creampie ...
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Urban_G

AW feedback is not to be trusted at the best of times, even more so when it's 'feedback only', probably some disgruntled punter who may have received a less than satisfactory service. She wouldn't even let me cum on her tits, so how that punter managed to creampie her I don't know.

Offline Roth

AW feedback is not to be trusted at the best of times, even more so when it's 'feedback only', probably some disgruntled punter who may have received a less than satisfactory service. She wouldn't even let me cum on her tits, so how that punter managed to creampie her I don't know.

Thanks for the review.  She has got amazing tits.  :rose:

AW ratings are fuck-all to go by specially the Feedback Only which very often mean a booking hasn't happened.   :hi:  I  think boo boo is trying to diss the competition?  :unknown:  Don't know why considering you gave a Neutral anyhow. :unknown:

vw

I  think boo boo is trying to diss the competition?
You dont say, been happening all week !

Here and London

The Anti Tout !