Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin Smelly Arses Report Feb 9th to 12th  (Read 3393 times)

Offline Wanking

Day 1
Sat beside a nice young Brazilian girl on the flight over to Berlin, 20 years old, 5'10 lovely long legs, big arse. She was at the start of a 2 month trip around Europe. We chatted for for a while I was thinking about what her asshole smelt like. She inquired about the cheapest places to drink in Berlin, and I told her to come to insomnia where she could drink for free. I offered to accompany to her to her hostel as she hadn't a clue about the trains etc, which she gladly accepted. Unfortunately she didn't turn up at Insomnia on the Thursday.

After finally getting to my hotel I headed to Insomnia for the Tuesday night party, which was very quiet. Price is 80 euro but reduced to 70 euro at 10 pm. Also I had a 10 euro voucher which they send you for your birthday if you register with their site. So I got in for 60 euro at 10 pm.

2 house ladies on duty, Gabi and Beyonce, about 4 couples and maybe 8 guys. I had nice one on one time and cums with both girls, first cum with Beyonce was a nuclear explosion like this.. Blowjobs covered with both girls.

Couples were all fairly quiet but one couple put on a nice display but weren't sharing. I did get to lick the pussy and smelly arse of a little plump one near the end of the night though while her partner just sat there bored looking .. 

Had 3 beers and 3 whiskey cokes before leaving at 1 am to catch the last S bahn back to the hotel..

Offline Wanking

Day 2 - Annie Porsche

With Erlebniswohnung now closed Annies was twice as busy as anytime Ive been before. They have 3 women on duty much of the time so no real problem getting action.

I had a good long day hardly off the big bed. Sessioned with all the women but highlights were Maika and Tina, who wasn't talking as much as usual thank fuck!

One burd I had been looking forward to for months but I always seem to keep missing was Anna, she is actually very small and dumpy, and nothing like the tall looking burd in her airbrushed pictures. She has a fine arse though which I enjoyed burying my face in of course.. Her service is among the worst in AP, she just basically lies there, and is Hesitant to even give BJs.. External Link/Members Only

Had a bath in that ole corner jacuzzi in the back, was relaxing. In the evening a swinging pair in their early 50s arrived, they did share with a couple of guys but basically kept to themselves. Too old for my liking really.

Another young couple arrived, put on their swinging gear, had a walk around and left immediately looking a bit disgusted.

I went out for a bite and returned around 9pm, and pleasantly surprised to see big voluptuous Kim on duty. She is German, about 6 foot tall, covered in tattoos, long black hair and has blue eyes. Had a very nice long session with her, although her blow was covered. Her pussy got very wet with my licking..

Another small Rom/Bulg now has a full bush which I really enjoyed licking, I like em hairy or shaved.. Don't mind really.

Had a few beers and a few rum cokes.. Great Value for 78.

vt

So you didn't get to sniff the Brazilian's arse...but at least you got your teeth flossed with the Bulgarians pubes, so all good!  :thumbsup:  :D

Offline adindas

I went out for a bite and returned around 9pm, and pleasantly surprised to see big voluptuous Kim on duty. She is German, about 6 foot tall, covered in tattoos, long black hair and has blue eyes. Had a very nice long session with her, although her blow was covered. Her pussy got very wet with my licking..

Good to hear that you enjoy your trip WK.

I also find Kim although not as slim or as tall / atlethic as Kathy, she is good replacement for Kathy who has gone from AP.

I found that the german girls such as Fine, Trixy, Ewa, Meike, Tina (depends on her mood) in AP is really into their work

Wish Berlin is close to London. Getting there is sometimes could be as low as £50 return.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:16:09 am by adindas »

Offline Jerboa

Day 1
Sat beside a nice young Brazilian girl on the flight over to Berlin, 20 years old, 5'10 lovely long legs, big arse. She was at the start of a 2 month trip around Europe. We chatted for for a while I was thinking about what her asshole smelt like. She inquired about the cheapest places to drink in Berlin, and I told her to come to insomnia where she could drink for free. I offered to accompany to her to her hostel as she hadn't a clue about the trains etc, which she gladly accepted. Unfortunately she didn't turn up at Insomnia on the Thursday.

You dirty dog! I bet you sniffed her seat as she got up, shame you never got to lick her arse.  :D

Offline Wanking

Day 3 of this report still to come...

Offline Steve2

Day 3 of this report still to come...

I can offer a spectators view of the 1st 5 hours  :drinks:

As Jerboa said "Dirty Dawg"

Offline Jerboa

Ok don't be shy let us know what I missed, was it a bit nippy for licking arses on Kurfürstenstrasse?  :D

Offline Wanking

Actually didnt make the arses on the street this time, trip was just too short..Day 3 was insomnia with Steve...

Offline Steve2

We missed you Jerboa. The Irish contingent outnumbered me. John was there too

Offline Wanking

Steve had the best time of any of us in Berlin scoring with a freebie on seekingarrangement https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54610.msg1059737#msg1059737

Offline Jerboa

Steve had the best time of any of us in Berlin scoring with a freebie on seekingarrangement https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54610.msg1059737#msg1059737

So I hear the jammy git, vorsprung durch technik!

Offline Steve2

It was my  youth, charm,  good looks and amazing physique that did the trick really   :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

It was my  youth, charm,  good looks and amazing physique that did the trick really   :drinks:

Of course Steve, so how was Insomnia?

Offline Steve2

Of course Steve, so how was Insomnia?

About the same as usual. Total mad fuckfest

Interesting addition was a single American girl who got in the Jacuzzi with several guys including "Wanking" and complained to me afterwards that there were no condoms or she would have fucked in there. I offered to fuck her and she declined politely. I didn't see her perform at all anywhere

I'll let Wanking tell you about the Chinese "girl"  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Wanking

Insomnia day 3

If Insomnia was a bareback club then it would be heaven for me because I hate wearing condoms, and mostly just lick and take blowjobs there. Despite the over use of condoms there, I love the sheer bizarre sexual circus spectacle that it is. Plus you can have really long sessions with the house girls..

Met Steve at the fried chickenjoint across the road before 2pm. Then bumped into an ISG member who we hung out with for the rest of day. Steve had to leave around 7pm to meet his freebie again.

Was quiet to start out with but got really busy in the evening. Twice as many people compared to my first visits in 2012.

There were a lot of couples along the day, and some single women, along with about 8 to 10 house ladies who arrived and left at different times.

Typically the couples arrive have a drink or a few, then start fucking and if they share its usually with everyone for shortish sessions maybe 15 to 20 mins, then maybe take a break and repeat, then leave. Most of the action with couples was in the evening.

A young wide-eyed chubby American girl arrived and stayed a good few hours, she seemed to just want to be touched and rubbed by lots of hands, but didn't perform BJ or Fuck, and also didn't allow licking. I think it might have been her first time. She would let guys feel her up for a while, then it seemed to get too much for her and she would take a break and repeat.

Two tall German burds in their 30s arrived in the evening, and took on loads of guys in about 3 different gangbang sessions over a few hours , each session lasting 15 to 20 mins or so. It really was a proper gangbang with so many guys piled  around and on top of the women, you couldn't even see the women at the bottom of the pile. Both of em were quiet bitchy.

Highlight for Steve was the Chinese Tranny house man/woman.. Complete with tiny cock and tiny arse LOL   :lol: :lol: :lol:

My personal highlights

Master and Sub
I had seem them on the site, and I was looking forward to her, man she has the most amazing big plump bubble butt that I enjoyed licking. She was wearing a corset and stockings with no knickers and her tits out.. Really sexy. Had a couple of great sessions with her and one good cum, plus she did BBBJ..She fucked almost as much as any house girl while her master was off doing house  girls and other swingers. She doesn't speak any English and seemed a bit simple but I won't hold that against her. Her pussy and arse smelt great and Ive been wanking hard over her since I got home.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Laura
Little Laura is a house girl with great attitude. She loves being licked and I was happy to oblige. Even though her blow is covered she does it very well. She also allows liberal fingering of both holes, I had several sessions with her and two mighty cums.

Fingering the Shitty Arses
In the evening after my 3rd cum my dick was dead for the remainder of the night. Still I was happy to roam around checking out the various gangbangs taking place all over the club with a beer in one hand and my probing finger in the other. Within an hour I managed to finger the arses of 3 swinger women who were being banged senseless by the gang, and in all 3 cases my finger came back with a fresh smell of shit off it. :D :D :D

The most bizarre thing of the day there was this old Tranny with big glasses who looked like Bo Selecta arrived around 10 pm. He had the biggest pair of fake tits, which according to young Laura was actually just a big stuffed bra. He also had a strap on black dick which he used to fuck the girls, and two of them even blew the dildo with a condom on it.. WTF :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Another brilliant day there, next time I really want to hit the Thursday gangbang on the first day of my trip when my balls are full..
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 12:32:14 am by Wanking »

Offline Jerboa

That does sound like a bizarre but fun night lol.  :drinks:

Offline Wanking

Got a pm from a member who was at the Thurs GB in Insomnia last week, and said that house girl Tessa was an amazing nymph. Oh how Id love to bury my face in that big Arsche!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Got a pm from a member who was at the Thurs GB in Insomnia last week, and said that house girl Tessa was an amazing nymph. Oh how Id love to bury my face in that big Arsche!

External Link/Members Only

Oh mein gott! Good job you weren't there, or they'd have to surgically remove your tongue from her arsehole lol.

Offline Wanking

Oh mein gott! Good job you weren't there, or they'd have to surgically remove your tongue from her arsehole lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: