Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: roberta.hot - Croydon  (Read 3709 times)

3 review(s) for roberta.hot (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

8mins walk from west croydon train station, nice house, male security opening the door.

Petite body, flat toned stomach, legs, ass, just like the pictures. small boobs with signs of child birth.

She's nice and small you can really dominate her in the bed, and move her around with just one hand.

excellent English, good willing attitude, great fuck, pussy like a glove,  great owo, FK on offer, very clean.

paid £50 for 30mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

I have noted, this profile and If I head, south of the water again.

I mite call and book (Thanks for review pumps  :drinks: )

But to quote Steve2

Another Romanian disaster ;)

:thumbsup:

Offline London_lad90

Cheers pumps.. Was she independent or did you speak to a maid? And could you tell if she was working alone there or was there others in the house?

Offline pumps

Cheers pumps.. Was she independent or did you speak to a maid? And could you tell if she was working alone there or was there others in the house?

Not independent

Cheers

punther

Current pics show this girl think she used to be geo ups or sommin like that

You seen her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

If its this girl in disguise (which worked in the same group of girls) then yes, if not then nope  :lol:

Offline pumps

If its this girl in disguise (which worked in the same group of girls) then yes, if not then nope  :lol:

Also if it is the girl in this photo - I'll add abit of intel from my visit. (what I remember as its pretty vague)

She wears lipstick to cover up in one corner of her lips theres an off putting lump it didn't look contagious but also makes you uneasy about putting your dick there, Back then she was charging an extra £20 for owo and IIRC I didn't pay for it.
Not a bad fuck, no attitude, quite willing, nice big plump boobies as you can see.

punther

Also if it is the girl in this photo - I'll add abit of intel from my visit. (what I remember as its pretty vague)

She wears lipstick to cover up in one corner of her lips theres an off putting lump it didn't look contagious but also makes you uneasy about putting your dick there, Back then she was charging an extra £20 for owo and IIRC I didn't pay for it.
Not a bad fuck, no attitude, quite willing, nice big plump boobies as you can see.

Thanks for this

Its the boobies that have me tempted  :D

Offline pumps

Offline sirlean

you on a mission to bang all the local WGs?? lol I notice you making alot of reviews of the croydon girls.

Offline pumps

you on a mission to bang all the local WGs?? lol I notice you making alot of reviews of the croydon girls.

This is an old review.

but you noticed right I have made a good few recent reviews for the girls that nobody else (bar 1 or 2) seems to like writing reviews for, that's what this place is for...dropping reviews  :thumbsup:

punther

This is an old review.

but you noticed right I have made a good few recent reviews for the girls that nobody else (bar 1 or 2) seems to like writing reviews for, that's what this place is for...dropping reviews  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Offline leatherlover

And just for posterity, here is the verification pic. Might have a go myself tomorrow. Thanks for the review.

Offline leatherlover

Just noticed on her profile £20 extra for OWO. Did you get it free or is this a new addition?

Offline pumps

Two different girls completely. Look at the photos in my review.