Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy.Faye - Gloucester  (Read 1067 times)

2 review(s) for Curvy.Faye (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rimmington

So I was planning a punt with English-SquirtQueen (External Link/Members Only), but that plan fell apart due to bad comms on her part (bad comms and disorganised prossies really piss me off).

So, I ended up with Faye instead - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £130

Although I often see ladies for kinky stuff, I sometimes fancy a plain old GFE type session, and Fay has some good reviews here and elsewhere.

I contacted her at quite short notice by email through AW.  Interestingly, she obviously read my own AW profile in some detail, as her first reply back was to query whether she was really the right choice, based on my stated profile likes for pervy stuff such as anal play and rimming (which she doesn't do).  However, I reassured her that I was only looking for a vanilla GFE session with oral and fucking, so she accepted my booking.

A phone number was provided by AW email, and I was directed to Tescos in Quedgeley where I rang for further instructions.  Clear directions were provided to her home about 5 minutes drive away.  Faye was waiting by the door and opened it before I even knocked.

Once inside, I found Faye to be a larger lady as is clearly shown on her profile.  I'm no expert, but the claimed size 16 may be a tad optimistic.  She is blessed with a pretty face and friendly manner.

I had a quick freshen-up in her shower then joined her in her bedroom.  She came across as a bit shy at first, but soon warmed up as we started snogging.  There was plenty of kissing, but with light tongue action rather than DFK.  She had picked up from my profile that I liked nipple play, so she gave mine a good firm sucking and nibbling, which was nice.  Oral on me followed, with a very good sloppy BJ with plenty of licking and sucking of my balls.

While she was sucking me, I slipped a hand between her legs and found an amazingly wet pussy, and she responded enthusiastically to me stroking her clit.  I then got her on her back to give her oral, and could tell by the taste and smell that the wetness was definitely pussy juice and not lube.  She really seemed to enjoy the oral attention, and also when I frigged her fanny with 2 fingers.

On with the condom and then it was time for sex in mish.  Again, Faye was very into it, and seemed to particularly love it when I pushed my cock in deep and held it there while she ground herself against me.  Once I shot my load, she was happy for me to stay there for a while and enjoy the afterglow.

I popped back in the shower to wash all the copious pussy juice from my face, fingers and balls, and then I was on my way.

So, a good punt and recommended if you like a good GFE with a larger lady who clearly loves sex.  However, if you prefer ladies who are slim, young, or into kinky stuff then you should look elsewhere.

vw

Good review, I got drenched on my visits to.

Glad you had a good one !

Always reliable when I have been and damn handy for me !

Offline Rimmington

Cheers VW!

I'm still pissed off about being let down by English-SquirtQueen.  She claims to be ever so busy, so we'll see if any reviews turn up....

vw

Cheers VW!

I'm still pissed off about being let down by English-SquirtQueen.  She claims to be ever so busy, so we'll see if any reviews turn up....

English-SquirtQueen looks flakey, not the type I would go with.

Probably about 45 ish look at her hands !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rimmington

Probably about 45 ish look at her hands !
I admire your eye for detail!