Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passion Paula - Earls Court  (Read 821 times)

12 review(s) for EroticCurvy  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SemperFi55

Hi there, loooong time lurker, first punt that I deemed useful to have a review.

I prefer sticking to regulars and less likely to try out new wgs, picking new ones based on the reviews on here. So after seeing 7 positive reviews (in a row) for Paula, I thought I'd booked for an hour.

External Link/Members Only
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: 100 pounds
Services used: OWO, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, filming, no kissing

Basement flat, looked pretty run down. The shower was not working well at all! Struggled with it.

Communication
Called Paula and promptly got a time sorted plus confirming services, then texted address. All fine.

Looks
Facially she has a girl next door sort of look, her pictures are accurate.If she smiled more she would look much better. She has a firm body, probably B cup, with a slight slight tummy. I was fine with her appearance.

Attitude
Here's where it's neutral, borderline negative for me. Very passive the moment I walked in, busy with her phone. She also had a sniffly nose which I only noticed halfway through the punt. Had I known earlier, I would've walked. Her English isn't that good, making conversation a bit strained. It got very quiet between rounds. Despite that, she seemed like a nice person (perhaps in civvie life), perhaps unsuited for the job, or bad day. Still no excuses for the poor show.

Services
Seemed rather perfunctory. Started off with OWO. She does use wipes to clean you first, I didn't mind that, but I believe others do. Then on to cowgirl for a bit and then switch over to mish (pop 1). Throws the packet of wipes at me to let me clean myself. Some strained conversation. Then round 2, OWO, doggy (great actually) and  another pop in mish. Surprisingly, it only took me 40 mins for 2 pop this time, then found out a 2 pop limit (?!). Fine, I'll just sit there and make awkward conversation till my time is up then. Out of the door at exactly 1 hour.

Conclusion
I got 2 pops out of it and some filming done, so that did the job for me. However, it didn't quite measure up with my punts with other wgs. She was nice but not friendly enough, does the services but without any enthusiasm. She could also do with a few more small friendly gestures do create a relaxed atmosphere, but she basically just sits on the bed, texting while I undress/dress. Poor attitude would have been a negative, but she did do the services on her list, so that pushes the review to a neutral. I probably have been quite used to my regulars at similar prices that I have certain (but reasonable) expectations, and she fell short of it.

Needless to say, I can't recommend her based on my experience and I won't be seeing her again.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:30:51 pm by SemperFi55 »

Offline bestbefore

Hi there, loooong time lurker

I prefer sticking to regulars and less likely to try out new wgs, picking new ones based on the reviews on here. So after seeing 7 positive reviews (in a row) for Paula, I thought I'd booked for an hour.

I probably have been quite used to my regulars at similar prices that I have certain (but reasonable) expectations, and she fell short of it.

Well do share - now you have been emboldened to post a review, and become a reviewer not a lurker, lets have some reviews of your regulars.

Offline Horneylee

I met Paula recently as well and I had a similar experience. Services provided but it pretty much felt like she was just going through the motions. I too went for her after seeing the reviews. Maybe I caught her on a bad day?

I won't be going back. Thanks for the review be interested to hearing about your regulars too.