Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CassidyHot - Riccall (that is a place half way between York and Selby)  (Read 2990 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only

As some of you may know I'm a busy bloke- I need to plan out my week in advance. I saw that CassidyHot was around an area that suited me and contacted her through AW,

Communications were spot on very fast and friendly.
Her Profile states she does more or less everything that most punters on here like including swallow.

So on Sunday she's listed on her profile as working on Wednesday in Riccall, so after a few messages through AW I book for 2 pm on Wednesday - 45 mins - 110 pounds

Monday I text her - Ask her to talk me into extending to an hour, which she did very well - so I'm now booked for an hour - 140 quid!
Address is sent to me and a bit more chit chat.

Tuesday - no comms

Wednesday - the big day yeah!!!- I'm well exited - then I remember on her profile she mentioned a photographer, and I start to worry he will be in the room with us. So I text her with my concerns - No reply
I wait till 9.30 am and text her again - still no reply
at 11.30 am I check her profile and Wednesday has gone only Thursday and Friday remain, I text her yet again asking if the booking is still on - No reply.
11.30 I message her through AW saying that Wednesday has gone on her profile and I would like to know if we are still on.
She replies saying she is sorry that she meant to message me to cancel as she can no longer do today would I like to meet tomorrow?
I tell her that I am disappointed that I had to contact her to find out the booking was cancelled and am concerned she will cancel me again
she says she cannot help it if the establishment double books her
I say I sent her 3 texts that she did not reply to  this very same day
she says her phone was elsewhere.

Oh dear I'm not having much fucking luck (get it - fucking luck??) at the moment,

Look if you don't have the decency to let me know that the date is off then I'm going to be pissed off and you get a negative review. Don't get me wrong - cancel if you have good reason and you let me know and I'm fine about that. Xkendallx cancelled on me last month - she had a cold or something and messaged me the day before to say she was not well. That's great and I booked her again for the following week.

common courtesy is all I ask

So I'm now desperate for a punt and search like a man possessed...... and find  this lady External Link/Members Only
see my next review on her!

Offline wristjob

I tried booking her a while back - you had it easier than I did.

She was local so I needed around 30 mins to get a shower and travel there. I texted her, she asks if I want a threesome - I reply just 2. How long - 30 mins - when - in 30 minutes time. All good then - do I want a threesome - no - am I sure - yes - ok so when do I want to book - 30 mins time - how long do I want - 30 minutes - do I want to book both girls for a threesome............repeat all that about 3 more times. Eventually it kind of petered out and I figure she'd quit for the evening. WGs don't have the best of reputations for being organised - but she makes the rest look brilliant on that front.

I've seen her a few times at GFE and she really is fabulous, otherwise I wouldn't have given up a long time before I did.

Tallboy2

Missed a text from her in my review where she writes: ' you have had an inconvenience whereas I have lost a weeks wages'
I think she needs to start putting the customer first

Offline mm86

So I'm now desperate for a punt and search like a man possessed...... and find  this lady External Link/Members Only
see my next review on her!

oh dear god look at those!  :dance:

Offline stevedave

She's on a new profile now it seems: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's had at least 4 profiles in the last year I think.

Summat fishy going on but I can't put my finger on it. She'll not be seeing any of my cash though.

GretBear

As for the profile, AW decided to shut the original CassidyHOT profile down for a breach of conditions, a breach which they would not explain, they also took over 400 accumulated credits away too, Cass then tried to set up a profile CassidyHOT2016 which again was closed down by AW for another breach without explanation, now finally this new profile CassidyHotz(which is a work in progress, and will undergo some wording and grammatical changes by the weekend) has been verified and should run ok hopefully.

Offline stevedave

You seem to know a lot about Cassidy GretBear  :rolleyes:

vw

As for the profile, AW decided to shut the original CassidyHOT profile down for a breach of conditions, a breach which they would not explain, they also took over 400 accumulated credits away too, Cass then tried to set up a profile CassidyHOT2016 which again was closed down by AW for another breach without explanation, now finally this new profile CassidyHotz(which is a work in progress, and will undergo some wording and grammatical changes by the weekend) has been verified and should run ok hopefully.

Seems to indicate you are her pimp then ?   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Reading your past posts you are masquerading as a camera man touting her and beaching site rules.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:36:51 am by vw »

Offline Roth

You seem to know a lot about Cassidy GretBear  :rolleyes:

That's cos GretBear is her tog.  And most probably her pimp. :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83821.msg1090656#msg1090656

Offline stevedave

That's cos GretBear is her tog.  And most probably her pimp. :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83821.msg1090656#msg1090656

Probably add "boyfriend" into that too.

All in all, probably not going to give us the most objective views on the ever leaving and reappearing Cassidy  :lol:

Offline PussyLover789

Never seen this woman & i dont think i ever will after finding out she has guys in another room while your there, & looking at her new profile i cant help but laugh at her blow job menu  :lol: and her new likes list has changed massively, No kissing, no cim, no facials, but yet "you can shoot your load inside her and feel her cum run down your cock?" Hmmmmm defo giving this one a miss  :angry:

Offline wristjob

Never seen this woman & i dont think i ever will after finding out she has guys in another room while your there, & looking at her new profile i cant help but laugh at her blow job menu  :lol: and her new likes list has changed massively, No kissing, no cim, no facials, but yet "you can shoot your load inside her and feel her cum run down your cock?" Hmmmmm defo giving this one a miss  :angry:

I've seen her previously and really liked her - as mentioned above. I never got to see her as an indi, it just didn't feel right. From previous meetings I know she's not going to offer (or at least not be in to) some of the services she listed. I didn't like the whole gangbang thing she did and as you mentioned hints at BB (which I doubt but still). The whole guys in the house thing isn't ideal either. 15 min bookings too. A girl I'd like to see again but the profile just seemed too desperate - oh and the time I did try to book her I got nothing but messing.