Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork payment  (Read 800 times)

Joeblogzzzz

Hi sorry this inst really a punting question but more about adult work. I just wanted to know if anyone knows how yo put credit onto adultwork without using your card. I want to see a couple of Lola's vids before I decide to see her as she's on the pricey side. I don't want to use my card as don't want it coming up on my statement.

Offline Bock

Pop into your local corner shop and ask them for a PaySafeCard (former Ukash) voucher. You can pay cash, then just enter the code into AW.

Online RedditchJay

I have used my credit card a few times to view and no issues at all.....think can also use paypal on some sites ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Pop into your local corner shop and ask them for a PaySafeCard (former Ukash) voucher. You can pay cash, then just enter the code into AW.

Last time I bought these, they were not cards, simply a till printout with the 16 digit voucher, which you then enter on AW (very similar to mobile top up).

Only £10 or £25 vouchers were available.

Although am not aware of any risk in paying by credit card, best to stay safe and use the voucher scheme.

Joeblogzzzz

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Forgot to add.... as most newsagents and co-op sell these vouchers (the machine used to print out the vouchers is the same one used for mobile top up as well), it may be best to avoid your local newsagents, etc to avoid any akward moment cos not all till staff are aware of them, so quite often they have to call experienced staff/manager to show them how to process requests for PaySafe vouchers.