Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed!!!!  (Read 1371 times)

ThatLadJ

Went for Anna Leigh in the end, 20 mins before outcall she asks for room number, gave her it, she then says any chance I can go to her hotel across town!! Avoid!

Offline mr big

yeah avoid think she hasn't had good reviews shes usually based in cardiff

Randolph69

Poor behaviour I agree, but I think I might have agreed to her request, and saved £20 from her hourly rate.

Especially if her hotel was a better one than mine!

Offline pork sword

Bit of a dilemma, Think OP made the right decision..

Offline HS4000Kestral

Anna Leigh or "room service" as she is also known is a great punt.

Sorry but you missed out.

Very sexy, cracking body and will do most things you want.

Can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth.

jtfm

Seen her a few years back, decent punt as I remember but for some reason never had a rematch.

ThatLadJ

Anna Leigh or "room service" as she is also known is a great punt.

Sorry but you missed out.

Very sexy, cracking body and will do most things you want.

Can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth.

I'd rather miss out than get dicked about 15 minutes before a confirmed (twice) punt!

Offline HS4000Kestral

I'd rather miss out than get dicked about 15 minutes before a confirmed (twice) punt!

Not being funny, but in your original post you didn't mention that you'd confirmed twice, and you've now changed the time to 15 minutes before.

You also didn't mention what your response was to her request, or what she said back to that.

I've got no issue either whether you're happy with your decision or not, just pointing out that I, like many others have had a good experience with this WG.

ThatLadJ

Not being funny, but in your original post you didn't mention that you'd confirmed twice, and you've now changed the time to 15 minutes before.

You also didn't mention what your response was to her request, or what she said back to that.

I've got no issue either whether you're happy with your decision or not, just pointing out that I, like many others have had a good experience with this WG.

Didn't realise you were fucking Poirot! Read again detective, I said "20 mins before outcall she asks for room number" this indicating that up to 20 mins BEFORE the punt she's still actively looking to attend, 5 minutes later (20-15) she decides she can't be arsed leaving her hotel and coming to the agreed twice punt( once confirmed an hour before and this second confirmation asking for room number)

I don't give a shit how good her service is, or how smoking her body is, and she can jump through hoops with glitter shooting out of her arse, I don't appreciate being fucked about, end of.

That include enough facts for you officer? Bellend!

Offline HS4000Kestral

Didn't realise you were fucking Poirot! Read again detective, I said "20 mins before outcall she asks for room number" this indicating that up to 20 mins BEFORE the punt she's still actively looking to attend, 5 minutes later (20-15) she decides she can't be arsed leaving her hotel and coming to the agreed twice punt( once confirmed an hour before and this second confirmation asking for room number)

I don't give a shit how good her service is, or how smoking her body is, and she can jump through hoops with glitter shooting out of her arse, I don't appreciate being fucked about, end of.

That include enough facts for you officer? Bellend!

Calm down son, you'll do yourself an injury