Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage  (Read 1414 times)

Offline JWarrington

Hello, has any one had recent experience with this lovely lady?

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

There has been lots of write ups on here about her and all good.  Not been but will do one day.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There has been lots of write ups on here about her and all good.  Not been but will do one day.

Correct.

JW, on main UKP page, search under "886147" (being her unique AW ID) and you should get 8 separate threads which mention that profile.

EDIT:
Tallbear posted a positive review on her. For some reason, her review is not getting picked up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34129.0

Testing Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:46:37 am by CoolTiger »

Offline licker

Visited last year, nice place no hassles, nice massage but not what I would call professional, but still very nice, keep meaning to get back there, her mate joined us for last 15mins now she is rude, lol, defo worth a visit.

James

smithie1000

Visited last year, nice place no hassles, nice massage but not what I would call professional, but still very nice, keep meaning to get back there, her mate joined us for last 15mins now she is rude, lol, defo worth a visit.

James
Did you do a report please?

jimbm55

OH YES. Friday is free. Going to book!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Did you do a report please?

Evidently not. He has only 1 review under his belt, for amazing_sara

smithie1000

Evidently not. He has only 1 review under his belt, for amazing_sara
shame  :rolleyes:

Offline Special-1

If I remember correctly , her name is Sasha. She is a tall leggy lady , who used to provide full service , but now only massage. She is located in a secluded discreet country lane detached house. Very easy on the eye.

Offline cock custard

Offline Buttons

£80 to get wanked off though.....really????

If I wanted a proper massage I would go and have one with a qualified person.

Maybe I am missing the point, but I just don't understand the attraction.

Offline allross

I saw her a couple of years agao when she was doing duos. Both lovely ladies and a lot of fun, the issue being they eat their lunch while I waited upstairs for half an hour- I wasn't worried as I thought the booking would start when they were ready and we would still do an hour. That didn't happen and so a frustrating and rushed session. May have been a one off but I have not been back. Certainly not a place to visit if you want a decent massage though.

Offline Special-1

The massage was a fall back when she stopped full service. She is not classically trained masseuse.