Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dalia19  (Read 1241 times)

8 review(s) for dalia19 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

dan10928

went to see dalia19 (2nd time) last weekend at her usual place in chelsea. her flat was basic to say the least but hey im not looking to buy it so who gives a shit. room smelt of cigarettes. bathroom a bit run down, skid marks on the toilet bowl and not entirely convinced the towels were clean. but anyway, i like to undress a chick so requested an outfit which she agreed to before the punt so surprised to find she totally disregarded my request. gave some sht excuse that she doesnt have any clothes in the flat. i guess when she goes out she does so in her lingerie?

confirmed she offers owo and dfk before sorting the paperwork. straight into action, cant fault her with regards to dfk and owo was ok. kept asking her to take it deeper but she was pretending to be deaf. bit of 69 then went down on her for approx 5 mins which is enough for her to cum apparantly - bit of acting me thinks. but no odour down there so  :thumbsup:  bit more owo and lots of attention to the balls before the first detonation over her tits. some went into her hair which she didnt even realise which was a bonus. and of course i didnt tell her hahaha

had a quick chat, cuddle and then became apparant she was a bit under the weather. lots of sniffling and a chesty cough. slightly put me off but paid 140 for the hour so obv went for round 2. kicked it off with some reluctant dfk but damnit her entire tongue in my mouth  :dance:  some more owo with lots of hand action so asked her to spit on my cock at least 10 times before she said she doesnt do that. fine. also had to tell her a few times to loosen her grip round the bro. hes not a fucking stress ball. moved onto cowgirl, mish (wasnt letting me go all the way in), doggy (she seemed a bit uncomfortable and she asked to change position), back to cowgirl. all going ok, then she gives me the 10 minute warning mid sex. then came the 5 minute warning. did she think i had forgotten the previous fucking warning? that totally put me off and felt myself going soft, so got her to suck the sht out of me till detonation. had shower and left. saw the HOTTEST chick leaving the hotel (tall, brunette, model - like, really hope shes a WG would love to see her)

To summarise: ridiculously hot body, a very pretty face imo, lots of dfk and owo.  good attitude throughout, however, let herself down with the time warnings at the end, room smelt strongly of cigarettes, and probably would have walked if i knew she was ill from the start. still got her finger marks on the bro from her vice - like grip, and annoyed she didnt let me penetrate her deep. so neutral on this occasion.

next punt...antonia ice? haha no i havent hit my head....but the body  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 10:53:43 pm by dan10928 »

LL

I've had this girl on my hotlist for a long time but I think I'll now take her off of it. Thanks for the review. Why on earth is she working if she has a chesty cough. I hope you don't catch it from her - after all that DFK. This show me that she has a total lack of respect for her customers. As yourself if you would punt knowing that you're ill. I wouldn't.

vw

I've had this girl on my hotlist for a long time but I think I'll now take her off of it. Thanks for the review. Why on earth is she working if she has a chesty cough. I hope you don't catch it from her - after all that DFK. This show me that she has a total lack of respect for her customers. As yourself if you would punt knowing that you're ill. I wouldn't.
I have people that work sick, and punters that visit hookers when ill , just selfish cunts in my opinion.

Who knows what she would work with ?

dan10928

ye was a bit strange she seemed ok for the first half hour until i asked her to open some window. was reluctant for round 2 but anyway, looks like my immune system held up lol

Who knows what she would work with ?

i suppose that applies with every single WG, you just dont know for sure

dan10928

This show me that she has a total lack of respect for her customers. As yourself if you would punt knowing that you're ill. I wouldn't.

my exact thoughts at the time

Offline Tony_Red

Off the HL, which is a good thing cos it needs to be shortened. Thanks.

Offline claretandblue

That sounds shit, there are too many of these girls knocking around offering a poor service    :thumbsdown:
It's got to the stage where its making me change the way I look at punting and actually start sticking to girls I know offer a great service