Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily, Shadows, Bristol  (Read 5679 times)

Offline GoodIdea

My mongering seems to fall into two camps.  The first is well researched, analysed and selected based on a number of factors - services, girl, price etc.  And the second is based on it being a Saturday night and I'm drunk.  This review is of the second sort.

I was out in the centre of Bristol and the evening was going well.  It gets to the end of the night and everyone goes their separate ways and I'm left alone and with an urge.  I noticed that I was at the end of Denmark Street and wandered down to Shadows.  First off, it's a decent place.  The reception area was decent looking, the receptinist was friendly and apologetic but all the rooms were busy so I had to wait a while.  There were more girls than rooms it seems as there were a couple hanging out on the sofas.   I got chatting to them and Emily seemed the most fun so we decided to head to one of the rooms.  The room itself was pretty basic and I think it was used as a communal space for the girls as opposed to a normal room.

I handed over the paperwork of £60 for a half hour and got on the bed.  She went to hand it over to the receptionist and it was at this time that the volume of booze inside me worked it's magic and lo and behold I couldn't get it up.  Marvellous.  The Mind was willing but the body was weak.  She tried for a while but gave up in the end and we had a fag and a chat.

Summary:
Location - Shadows Massage Denmark Street   External Link/Members Only  WARNING plays loud crap music.
Girl - Fun, probably late 30s, saggy stomach, huge boobs, nice face.
Price £60 for 30 mins.
Extras - RO, Kissing, Anal play all at £20 each and none partaken of for obvious reasons.
Would I return?  Probably to the place, but not the girl now that I'm sober.  Who knows what I'll do when I'm drunk though.

vw

Shame it didnt work out as planned was the music as bad a s that shit on their website !

So Fat Emily didnt look like the pictures then

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good first review anyway GoodIdea

Offline GoodIdea

Shame it didnt work out as planned was the music as bad a s that shit on their website !

Yes it was terrible as I recall.  And her stomach was a lot more saggy than it shows there.

Cheers

Offline Roth

Hidden Image/Members Only

Carefully photoshopped.  :(

Offline HawkG

That web site is a crock of shit, always quotes Aisha as being on rota, but she never is when I go there - and last time the girl who answered the door got really stroppy at me for walking away when the advertised girl wasn't available. So fuck 'em, not going back there.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That web site is a crock of shit, always quotes Aisha as being on rota, but she never is when I go there - and last time the girl who answered the door got really stroppy at me for walking away when the advertised girl wasn't available. So fuck 'em, not going back there.

They have always sounded unfriendly on the phone and never seem to answer the door.
As you said- fuck em
 :thumbsdown:

Offline GoodIdea

So which parlour in Bristol rates better then?

For a late night visit that is.

Offline jburke1215

"My mongering seems to fall into two camps.  The first is well researched, analysed and selected based on a number of factors - services, girl, price etc.  And the second is based on it being a Saturday night and I'm drunk.  This review is of the second sort."

Love it, what honesty, you Sir are a man after my own heart, better luck next time  :drinks:

Offline MrT222

That is possibly the most horrific website I've ever laid eyes on.

Thanks for the review though.