Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you accept / want reviews of shemales?  (Read 1220 times)

skyblueal

Hi all,

Hopefully I won't get shot down in flames here, but I just wondered, being a newbie, if this is a female only review forum or if you wanted reviews of shemales too?.... :unknown:

Offline Steely Dan

See the 'Rules' button just up there next to 'Logout'

UKPunting Site Rules

- Transsexuals / Shemales
Allowed.

That does not mean that all poster will support you or anything.  Come to think of it, all posters supporting you doesn't happen all that much when you review girls!

skyblueal

Ouch!

Ok thanks, I will take it under advisement....

leicesterdude

skyblueal

You've got rich pickings haven't you Leicesterdude? Only Manchester and London have more Shemales per square mile...   :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You've got rich pickings haven't you Leicesterdude? Only Manchester and London have more Shemales per square mile...   :D

You've forgotten Bangkok  :D

leicesterdude

I think those stats probably counted a few rough birds in.

Offline Turtle Z

See the 'Rules' button just up there next to 'Logout'

UKPunting Site Rules

'Shemales'... If I can quote the famous Ted, "Theres no such thing as chicks with dicks, only guys with tits."   I won't be reading them  :hi:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

There's HungAngels for She Male reviews, being curious (never confused) I've checked it out before but it's a bit of a 'mare to navigate & most of the reviews are old.
Wouldn't hurt the membership here to have some TS reviews for those thinking of dipping their toes.
A TS section would seem appropriate maybe for those interested... And those who have no interest to stay out of...  maybe, Admin?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 07:09:34 pm by NottsNylonLuvr »

Offline Picti

Sky it's allowed but as you've probably gathered, not to everyone's taste.  Previous TS posts have often elicited "mixed" views and comments, so if you post a review on this topic be prepared for that.  That said if you paid for the experience then according to the site rules it qualifies as a legitimate review.

Time to decide Sky, who has the bigger balls, you or the TS? PS everyone now knows you've done it so you may as well  ;).

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Go for it. Not to everyone's taste, but put TS or Shemale in the review title and people can decide to read or not.

Offline Steely Dan

We are particularly kind in EMids.  Don't believe?  Look at Raddy's reviews. :scare:

vw

All fine here, just never white knight your favourite TS if someone else doesn't have the same opinion when they meet !

4kingace

I'd like to read em. All the ones that I have looked at look like men in drag sadly.

Cuck_boy

Offline demonic

We are particularly kind in EMids.  Don't believe?  Look at Raddy's reviews. :scare:

So true ..... They are great :-)    I am surprised that EM responded to the OP in the cautious way they did .... Raddy has set the height of the bar .... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would be interested in reading reviews of shemales in case I ever decided to do a punt with one.

skyblueal

4kingace, as and when I get round to posting my latest s/m excursion, you'll see not all of them look that way - this T-Girl, in Nottingham til Saturday, is one that will turn an unsure into a fuck yeah....   :P

leicesterdude

Post it before its too late?

Surely you've benefited from the vast amounts on info on here.

Contribute.