Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another trip to prague booked for april  (Read 1054 times)

Offline shaven4you

Going to be my 4th trip too prague , normaly i go to showpark , sweet paradise , and book some pvt girls but now im realy into massage ect im going to try some out .
Also as im a large labia fan ive been emailing Dominika C who has done videos and websites and hopefully going to get to meet and taste  her large pussy lips .

will post up  full reviews over the 4 days im there with photos .

Swansea lad

Used to love Prague, it's about 14-15 years since I first went.

Noticed the prices going up year by year.

Used to love Atlas and Darlings, both are probably gone now.

Offline Jerboa

Used to love Prague, it's about 14-15 years since I first went.

Noticed the prices going up year by year.

Used to love Atlas and Darlings, both are probably gone now.

Well that's what happens when the city becomes a stag do destination, said it before, works out shagging a Czech bird in Germany these days.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Well that's what happens when the city becomes a stag do destination, said it before, works out cheaper shagging a Czech bird in Germany these days.  :hi:

Offline jonjo29

Atlas and Darlings are both still golng strong.

Offline DrGFreeman

Well that's what happens when the city becomes a stag do destination, said it before, works out shagging a Czech bird in Germany these days. 
I have to disagree to a certain extent :
true prices have gone up - Prague is no longer off the beaten track, a weekend in Prague is common place
but I didn't see any stag dos even in Wenceslas square
nor have I met a high proportion of Czech girls in the FKKs, most are Romanian

Swansea lad

I last went in 2008 and Atlas had changed, there were rows of sofas down the middle and less girls, I didn't even bother going down stairs. There used to be lots of alcoves around the edges you could sit and drink in and the girls would be all over you. Most of the girls were Russian; Bulgarian, Hungarian etc. I did have a few nice cz girls from there though. Quite a few would do deals to come to your hotel a different night.  It was something like 50 to the pound when I first went.