Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Cardiff Tour part69  (Read 899 times)

Offline HughJardon

Seems to be a heavy build up of Romanian activity with very gloomy conditions and spells of bait & switch forecast.
:wacko:
Get a load of this one all oiled up

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one plumps for the sexy student co-ed look, pulls it off too

Tall Girl

No BB listed.
They must be running National Express tours around the country as other regions have picked up considerably
                                   :manhater:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:07:45 am by HughJardon »

Offline foreverhung

Seems to be a heavy build up of Romanian activity with very gloomy conditions and spells of bait & switch forecast.
:wacko:

She looks worth a pop - or a least a wank or 10 from me
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ampersand

She asks you to take a better look at her hole profile - 'Yes my dear, your hole has a lovely profile, but it would look much better with my schlong embedded in it!!'

Offline Corus Boy

I do like the look of Jasmine but even my little 'brain' tells me that she will not be the girl who answers the door.

I enjoy looking at their profile pictures but my money will stay in my back pocket.

Offline HughJardon

Great use of a firm squirt of oil

Hidden Image/Members Only

1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative what a conundry, Im only lusting so will not be her 4th review...but that Bod  :bomb:

np500

Typical Roma split personality , great tonight , so so tomorrow , shite on Friday.  No idea who's going to turn up Saturday or any night come to that ? Not worth the risk . Spins old record !