Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren36EE - Chelmsford  (Read 1004 times)

5 review(s) for LAUREN36EE (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

Lauren's main selling point is her Double E tits and they definitely are.... Unfortunately she has a Triple E belly to go with them!

All services were offfered and she was very enthusiastic with excellent BJ skills, lots of ball sucking and licking.

That said she has a big belly and is very thick set.

Some may go for that but I can pull Beer Bellied Bloaters down the local pub on a Friday night without having to pay £130 an hour for it

FootieMadJonny

Strange, looks gorgeous from the photos!

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Lauren's main selling point is her Double E tits and they definitely are.... Unfortunately she has a Triple E belly to go with them!

All services were offfered and she was very enthusiastic with excellent BJ skills, lots of ball sucking and licking.

That said she has a big belly and is very thick set.

Some may go for that but I can pull Beer Bellied Bloaters down the local pub on a Friday night without having to pay £130 an hour for it

Thanks for the Review TheBSG. Sorry to hear she's a beer bellied bloater mate. But thanks for the heads up, I can now swerve this one. Just goes to show how inaccurate some of these profile pics are.  :thumbsup: :hi:

SaneOnes

Another one off the HL. Thanks, mate!

Major bumsoor

I can vouch for that bit of a unit

Offline TheBSG

Strange, looks gorgeous from the photos!

Yup, Sergei done good with Photoshop!

Don't even think the photos are her as her nipples looked different. Also, her hair is shorter than the pics

ramrodronnie

FootieMadJonny

Yup, Sergei done good with Photoshop!

Don't even think the photos are her as her nipples looked different. Also, her hair is shorter than the pics
Photoshop really is my pet hate! A belly wouldn't bother me though, how big was she?

MrXYZ987

Hmmm, I last saw about 3 wks ago, would've said hair then was about same length as photos, could've been cut of course. Agree she's got a bit of a belly, but not that much. I'm pretty crap with dress sizes but would estimate a size 12.

And no I'm not "white knighting" here, just providing my observations as a potential B & S has been raised (which is of course just as bad).

Offline oohermrs

Unlike you folk, I think I'll keep her on my HL for now.  I don't have a problem with curvy, as long as it doesn't tip too badly into overweight.  Prior to this, she'd had 3 positive reviews in Oct & Nov last year and last month as well.  BSG comments she has excellent BJ skills, a nice rack & delivered services enthusiastically.

As long as I position her correctly (i.e. on her knees in front of me), her rack will cover up any belly and I can relax and enjoy some advanced oral therapy!!!

Offline Baldy

I saw her just before Chrisrmas , could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe , proper balls deep anal as well ( not that I'm a big boy ). Total 5 star filthy fuck .

Maybe the OP was the guy in her last pick under the blog tab .

Offline GoldenLeaf

I saw her just before Chrisrmas , could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe , proper balls deep anal as well ( not that I'm a big boy ). Total 5 star filthy fuck .

Review?

Offline TheBSG

I didn't dispute her service and did praise her BJ skills.

My issue is she's a borderline BBW and her belly has been completely airbrushed in her photos

ramrodronnie

I didn't dispute her service and did praise her BJ skills.

My issue is she's a borderline BBW and her belly has been completely airbrushed in her photos

Mmm Thanks TheBSG I trust your observations. I think that I'll swerve on this one.