Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely.Jasmine - Basildon  (Read 975 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely.Jasmine (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TonyJWallace

This was a post that I made in another section which I was asked to post over here in the reviews section. The lady in question was Jasmine External Link/Members Only

This was at a time when she did incalls last year so things may have changed a little by now...

To add to the "review" below, if you are after a girl that is very interactive and DFK's then Jasmine is not for you, if you want a straight shag with a fit, petite young lady then read on.....

Hi,

Ok I'll let you know what happened..... Mrs T has been around a lot so I haven't had time to get to the computer without being in full view.

Firstly I am under no illusion when it comes to WGs "enjoying" their job. Very few do, although so saying I met one in Chelmsford on Friday that was both stunning and enthusiastic. I would say that Jasmine tolerates her job and tries to be as enthusiastic as she can with a overweight middle-aged man bouncing on top of her.

Now to the meeting. When the door was opened I was greeted by a very petite young lady, with long dark hair, standing there in a dressing gown. She smiled and to be honest the thing that struck me was her eyes. They were beautiful, a lot better that in the photos. These alone made little MrT want to cum right there and then!!

I'm very conservative when it comes to meetings, I don't like the idea of going down on a WG as it makes me feel as if you might as well have gone down on the punter before, also oral must be covered up. So straight sex it is. Jasmine did the normal negotiation as to what I wanted and put the payment somewhere safe. Dropping her gown off revealed a nice slim and firm size 6. Her pussy just standing there waiting to be entered. She then had me lay on the bed and played with little MrT until he was nice and hard. On went the rain coat and i was sucked until I was about to cum. (Not too long in this case.) She then asked me how I wanted her. As her English is not strong this was done with hand movements and smiles.

In order to keep my self control I had her lay on her back with her legs open. She has a small breast size and these then blended into her chest. I gently entered her, little by little, and the first thing I noticed was how nice and tight she was. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all large down below but little MrT definitely felt the sides gripping like a velvet glove. Due to the physical size difference between her and I, I took it very gently, humping slowly and looking at my cock going in and out of such a small and perfectly formed, smooth fanny. And then I made the mistake of looking into her eyes again. She had the sweetest smile on her face and oh those F me eyes..... Whoops all over and little MrT was ready for a nap.

Jasmine is a cum once type of girl in the shorter booking times (£50, 15mins) so it was all over for me this time. As to whether she covers all the services offered I cannot say.

I got dressed and she gave me a peck on the cheek good bye. Oh I wish she still did incalls.

T

Offline Sparta Prada

She now charges...

15 minutes - £90
30 minutes - £100
60 minutes - £140

And no DFK or owo? This doesn't sound like great value IMO.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 04:44:32 pm by Sparta Prada »

ramrodronnie

This was a post that I made in another section which I was asked to post over here in the reviews section. The lady in question was Jasmine External Link/Members Only

This was at a time when she did incalls last year so things may have changed a little by now...

To add to the "review" below, if you are after a girl that is very interactive and DFK's then Jasmine is not for you, if you want a straight shag with a fit, petite young lady then read on.....

Well done for transferring your Review into the correct section TonyJWallace. Thanks again for the good Review. :thumbsup: :hi:

Hi,

Ok I'll let you know what happened..... Mrs T has been around a lot so I haven't had time to get to the computer without being in full view.

Firstly I am under no illusion when it comes to WGs "enjoying" their job. Very few do, although so saying I met one in Chelmsford on Friday that was both stunning and enthusiastic. I would say that Jasmine tolerates her job and tries to be as enthusiastic as she can with a overweight middle-aged man bouncing on top of her.

Now to the meeting. When the door was opened I was greeted by a very petite young lady, with long dark hair, standing there in a dressing gown. She smiled and to be honest the thing that struck me was her eyes. They were beautiful, a lot better that in the photos. These alone made little MrT want to cum right there and then!!

I'm very conservative when it comes to meetings, I don't like the idea of going down on a WG as it makes me feel as if you might as well have gone down on the punter before, also oral must be covered up. So straight sex it is. Jasmine did the normal negotiation as to what I wanted and put the payment somewhere safe. Dropping her gown off revealed a nice slim and firm size 6. Her pussy just standing there waiting to be entered. She then had me lay on the bed and played with little MrT until he was nice and hard. On went the rain coat and i was sucked until I was about to cum. (Not too long in this case.) She then asked me how I wanted her. As her English is not strong this was done with hand movements and smiles.

In order to keep my self control I had her lay on her back with her legs open. She has a small breast size and these then blended into her chest. I gently entered her, little by little, and the first thing I noticed was how nice and tight she was. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all large down below but little MrT definitely felt the sides gripping like a velvet glove. Due to the physical size difference between her and I, I took it very gently, humping slowly and looking at my cock going in and out of such a small and perfectly formed, smooth fanny. And then I made the mistake of looking into her eyes again. She had the sweetest smile on her face and oh those F me eyes..... Whoops all over and little MrT was ready for a nap.

Jasmine is a cum once type of girl in the shorter booking times (£50, 15mins) so it was all over for me this time. As to whether she covers all the services offered I cannot say.

I got dressed and she gave me a peck on the cheek good bye. Oh I wish she still did incalls.

T

Offline sxman

Hi,

T

Who is that then, link & details please

ramrodronnie

She now charges...

15 minutes - £90
30 minutes - £100
60 minutes - £140

And no DFK or owo? This doesn't sound like great value IMO.

+1 Sparta Prada

Offline GoldenLeaf

I'm sure her rates weren't that much before this review, I remember thinking I'd give her a go but not for that money.

So, she gets one positive review and ups her rates? I smell tout, might be wrong mind you.

James999

Expensive and limited services  :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

I'm sure her rates weren't that much before this review, I remember thinking I'd give her a go but not for that money.

So, she gets one positive review and ups her rates? I smell tout, might be wrong mind you.

Yes tout could well be GoldenLeaf. Also Greed!