Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louise2604  (Read 4086 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shovelhead

External Link/Members Only or http
Didn't sound over friendly on the phone when I did finally speak ( the booking was done by text and AW email) so I was ready to walk, anyway I'm let in and she's a very decent looker so we go upstairs, cracking view lovely long legs and nice little arse. I ask for a shower she has a bit of a moan it's downstairs and most arrive already showered. Washed and back upstairs comence some very nice kissing she smiles (horray) very pretty smile, this is looking up! On the bed more of the same gives me bog standard bj, I go down on her not getting much reaction so thought I'd try a finger gently as well. A robotic voice from above comes down "no fingers inside" give that u as a bad job and then she starts on about the time and on and fucking on so quick cim finish and I leave on the minute of my time not really happy, had worse but had way better.

Offline danny#3

I've had hot and cold with Louise too, first meet she was hot, great punt, went to see her again (first and only time i've gone back to a girl) and she was similarly moody. 

Online tesla

should this review not be in the West Midlands section?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Be handy if the AW menu covered "fingering" (or whatever other name it may have, Digital Stimulation maybe?). Then, ladies who don't like it or allow it can leave it off their likes list. I always find it a bit irksome being sternly warned off mid-punt, especially as my nails are spotless and filed down to the wick virtually.
Anyway, thanks for posting this helpful review.

Offline cueball

should this review not be in the West Midlands section?

I thought that

When I clicked on the link I recognised the pics, that dirty yorkshire dog dobermanic has been there  wagging his tail and pissing on lampposts  :D

DoberManic

I thought that

When I clicked on the link I recognised the pics, that dirty yorkshire dog dobermanic has been there  wagging his tail and pissing on lampposts  :D

Hey up CB,

Guilty as charged!  :D

Sorry to hear the OP had bad punt  :unknown:

Speaking as I find; I've always had an awesome time with Lou  :hi:

johnnyboy61

Like the OP I was rather underwhelmed by my one and only visit to Loiuse over a year ago. A fantastic looking girl, but rather lacking in enthusiasm and too business like in her attitude in the bedroom to consider a return visit.

Offline Bitofluff

Shame she looks very friendly. Just goes to show how looks can be deceiving.

Ming

Be handy if the AW menu covered "fingering" (or whatever other name it may have, Digital Stimulation maybe?). Then, ladies who don't like it or allow it can leave it off their likes list. I always find it a bit irksome being sternly warned off mid-punt, especially as my nails are spotless and filed down to the wick virtually.
Anyway, thanks for posting this helpful review.

I wish this was on the AW list too, it's a big turn on if a girl allows and would encourage me to book if I knew for certain the girl would.

Ming  :hi:

Diehard

Didn't sound over friendly on the phone when I did finally speak ( the booking was done by text and AW email) so I was ready to walk, anyway I'm let in and she's a very decent looker so we go upstairs, cracking view lovely long legs and nice little arse. I ask for a shower she has a bit of a moan it's downstairs and most arrive already showered. Washed and back upstairs comence some very nice kissing she smiles (horray) very pretty smile, this is looking up! On the bed more of the same gives me bog standard bj, I go down on her not getting much reaction so thought I'd try a finger gently as well. A robotic voice from above comes down "no fingers inside" give that u as a bad job and then she starts on about the time and on and fucking on so quick cim finish and I leave on the minute of my time not really happy, had worse but had way better.

Can't believe this girl has positive reviews. I've contacted her in the past her attitude is appalling and lacking in respect and grace so on principle she can fuck off.

The experience of the OP I can well imagine to be the norm with her.

If these hookers can't behave in a dignified and respectful manner when setting up the appointment I just move on to someone else as it is indicative that the punt will be shit and mechanical.

Offline JJJ

Also found her attitude appalling when trying to book recently.  Seems like she has a few issues?

Flunt

Yep, that pretty much sums up my experience. Totally disinterested in making it a pleasurable experience, a blow up doll might have shown more enthusiasm. A tut when I asked to use the loo before things heated up too much. Her only reaction to my best efforts of oral was the Dalek voiced, "No fingers." The bed wasn't long enough for 69 so had to go at it across the middle of the bed. A moan that I wasn't hard enough when the shagging started, the second attempt was treated with greater disdain which resulted in her pulling the condom off and her telling me to cum in her mouth.

I received a message from her a couple of days after asking why I hadn't given her a positive comment on AW  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Yep, that pretty much sums up my experience. Totally disinterested in making it a pleasurable experience, a blow up doll might have shown more enthusiasm. A tut when I asked to use the loo before things heated up too much. Her only reaction to my best efforts of oral was the Dalek voiced, "No fingers." The bed wasn't long enough for 69 so had to go at it across the middle of the bed. A moan that I wasn't hard enough when the shagging started, the second attempt was treated with greater disdain which resulted in her pulling the condom off and her telling me to cum in her mouth.

I received a message from her a couple of days after asking why I hadn't given her a positive comment on AW  :thumbsdown:

You should bang a proper review up of your experience flunt, rate it how want and don't worry about the knightly morons.

vw

You should bang a proper review up of your experience flunt, rate it how want and don't worry about the knightly morons.

+1

If you want to see what happens to knighty morons see mandy's flunt review or the Isla negative !

why is she bothered about AW feedback she has 476 of them, that makes me suspicious !   :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 07:02:56 pm by vw »

Flunt

I'm not bothered by the white knights, I do worry that it might be me that has less than stellar experiences with English pro$$ies.

Shovelhead pretty much sums up my experience from a year and half ago, disappointing but seen worse.

Offline cueball

I'm not bothered by the white knights, I do worry that it might be me that has less than stellar experiences with English pro$$ies.

Shovelhead pretty much sums up my experience from a year and half ago, disappointing but seen worse.

Thing is though flunt, giving a proper review gives accurate balance and shows in the links. I'd still advise reviewing, even if it's a short, snappy thing, just for the balance of facts.

Just my opinion  :hi:

vw

Thing is though flunt, giving a proper review gives accurate balance and shows in the links. I'd still advise reviewing, even if it's a short, snappy thing, just for the balance of facts.

shovelhead will appreciate the support, seems many have moaned in comments but none turn into reviews.

Can't be made to can they unfortunately, there'll always be the ones who only take off UKP, saying that there's lots that review which makes it better for us all, of course. My two peneth is that Louise is manipulating the system a bit here, if TCM had an extra good effort well good for him, some recompense for slaving over a hot keyboard writing reviews for us.

Flunt

It's one of those I should have written at the time, which would have been a neutral, but didn't.

She has satisfied a fair few since so little point in dragging up ancient history with a review of what she was like in 2015. I misread the date on this one and didn't realise it was 2016...

Offline cueball

It's one of those I should have written at the time, which would have been a neutral, but didn't.

That's up to you at the end of the day flunt but if I'm honest I'd still urge you to write it up, it's only just over a year ago and certainly relevant.

Your Mandy review did your credibility no harm at all on here  :hi: it would be a welcome addition on here would this louise review.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 08:01:35 pm by cueball »

Offline NigelF

That's up to you at the end of the day flunt but if I'm honest I'd still urge you to write it up, it's only just over a year ago and certainly relevant.

Your Mandy review did your credibility no harm at all on here  :hi: it would be a welcome addition on here would this louise review.

I strongly agree. That also applies to everyone in this thread who's just left comments (except people who didn't end up making a booking).

I'm likely going to be in the area soon and Louise is high on my hit list. I'd really like to be as forearmed as possible before I spend the little time that I have there on her.

Flunt

I'm likely going to be in the area soon and Louise is high on my hit list. I'd really like to be as forearmed as possible before I spend the little time that I have there on her.

From reading the other reviews the key seems to be how well you get on before the punt. I exchanged a couple of messages with her which were basically the arrangements. I received a text from her in the morning to confirm I was still coming.

I had planned to arrive in Tunstall early and relax before the time but suffered from shit M6 traffic and arrived pretty much on time, parked up and in the door in two minutes. We miss communicated when I entered and she took me straight up stairs whilst I was busting for the loo. She started the kissing eagerly and when I explained my immediate needs she didn't seem to pleased. Trekked all the way back through the house and made use of the facilities. A pre punt piss doesn't do much for my libido, nor does some sour faced pro$$ie who was less than impressed with what stood before her.

My notes from the time, "She will most likely be the tallest woman I fuck but that is as memorable as the punt will be. I think she was uninterested in enjoying my efforts, decent blow job, fun in 69 but OCD sex and finished in her gob."

Most reviews seem fair enough, good looking pro$$ie who does what she says. If you get on well with her then you're in for a good time. If not, then expect some bored board.

Like I said, a lot changes in pro$$ie world over 18 months with many positives from respected reviewers. My review would have been neutral based on the fact I wouldn't recommend nor would I want to deprive someone the potential of a good punt. I read Shovelhead's review and thought it sounded familiar to my experience, YMMV?

Offline dmoss54321

Never reviewed on here.but seen over 20 girls. Louise has prompted me to write. Shovel your right. Absolutely shit attitude. Told me I hadn't read her profile properly when I asked her to strip. ..sat on my face to waste time. Wouldn't let me fuck her from behind! Miserable fucking whore. Avoid at all costs. I'll write a proper review. ..

Odd Job

I was in the area one day and text to see if she was available for a quickie. She replied yes and I asked her to confirm costs because some girls won't do CIM on their quickies. Got a reply back saying if you can't read my profile don't bother as I was obviously a time waster, so I didn't.

vw

Never reviewed on here.but seen over 20 girls. Louise has prompted me to write. Shovel your right. Absolutely shit attitude. Told me I hadn't read her profile properly when I asked her to strip. ..sat on my face to waste time. Wouldn't let me fuck her from behind! Miserable fucking whore. Avoid at all costs. I'll write a proper review. ..

Cheers, i see you have already  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138483.msg1538598#msg1538598

Offline cueball

I know a lot has been said to flunt and I do rate his honesty and credibility.

But, this is a classic reason to review flunt... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138483.0

Chrisip

I've tried twice to make a booking over the phone,  met with a very moody response, shan't be trying again.

Flunt

I know a lot has been said to flunt and I do rate his honesty and credibility.

But, this is a classic reason to review flunt... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138483.0

Thanks CB, high praise indeed, I hope you've not caught the fluffy bug on your trip across the border!  :drinks:

The white knights and their double edged swords have a lot to answer for, maybe Louise had a broken foot when I went to see her?

As for dmoss' review, I feel sorry for anyone who suffers a shit punt but the comments from here and his review will hopefully get her to improve or retire.

Offline cueball

I hope you've not caught the fluffy bug on your trip across the border!  :drinks:

It's ok, I'm back in the brutal north now  :D