Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie - Bristol  (Read 4212 times)

15 review(s) for x-CuteKatie-x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hartman

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: 5th February 2016
Time: 15:30
Time: 45mins
Fee: £100

Met Katie on Friday. Had initially arranged to see Princess Sofia (External Link/Members Only) but after arranging a time and her confirming it 48hrs in advance, she completely blew me out on the day with no contact whatsoever. However, I didn't want my first review to be a negative one so... luckily, when looking at who was available on the day, Katie's profile stood out from the multitude of Romanians as I have had her on my hotlist for quite a while. I only see a girl maybe every 1-2 months, so the hotlist is taking quite a while to work through!

So, messaged on AW and texted then thought 'sod it' and phoned her. This paid off, as she answered in that amazingly sexy voice that others have mentioned. I asked her if she was available as I was interested in seeing her and was given a slot 2hrs later. Once call finished, was immediately sent road name and postcode. She told me later that she is very selective with who she sees. As someone who she hasn't met before, I don't think I would have got a meet from messaging. She says she agreed to meet because I sounded nice on the phone, which was good to hear.

Got there in plenty of time. Katie is on a cul-de-sac by Fishponds Road, just a couple of minutes from the M32, so really good location if you're driving. Her road is quite small so allow an extra 5mins in case you can't park on it - plenty of other residential roads nearby to park on.

I arrive and call Katie and she guides me to the exact house, a ground floor flat in a converted Victorian terrace. Upon opening I was so glad that my initial booking screwed me around, as Katie is stunning. Her profile is accurate - English with a Mediterranean look. Very petite, built like a gymnast. She was very friendly, welcoming and that voice! So sexy.

Anyway, offered a drink, said hello to her friendly Labrador and then went to the bedroom (door closed by the way, no need to worry about the dog appearing mid-fun like English Rebecca's cats!). Katie is a very sexual person and was happy to take the lead in proceedings - sitting me down for a sexy lapdance as we gradually undressed each other. She really does have such a slim, toned body. After undressing, she gave me a really relaxing massage which was very good. Post-massage, I rolled over and Katie delivered divine OWO. I then gave her RO which she seemed to enjoy. Back to more OWO, then more RO and then sex in different positions before finishing on her stomach from mish. Cleaned up, had a brief chat and was on my way a very happy man.

All in all, I had a lovely time with a truly beautiful, very sexy woman who I would see again in an instant. As I said before, being blown out by plan a was a blessing.

Hope that covers everything and that I didn't send everyone to sleep with my first review. Hopefully many more to follow in the future.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
My pussies dont normally make appearances :sarcastic: sorry !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

My pussies dont normally make appearances :sarcastic: sorry !

KingRoth also saw them in his last review.   :scare:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
true one was hiding in the cupboard! not sure if ive met the op or hes just read roths review!

anyway my pussies are harmless
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

true one was hiding in the cupboard! not sure if ive met the op or hes just read roths review!

anyway my pussies are harmless

I like most cats anyway

This Katie looks damn hot Cartman and sounds a good punt glad you had fun !

What was the belly button like in real life ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hartman

Evening all.

Rebecca - yes, I have seen you a couple of times - before I signed up to this forum. And George was very happy taking up residence by my head on both occasions. Not a problem though as I love cats and it certainly wasn't a complaint.

VW, cannot say I even noticed her belly button so I think that photo doesn't really do her justice in that respect.

vw

VW, cannot say I even noticed her belly button so I think that photo doesn't really do her justice in that respect.

Cheers for that, someone else said but nice to have fresh opinion.

Offline Roth

Nice review.   :drinks: I love pussies but of the shaved variety!  :lol: :lol:

Offline hottext72

Good review. I moved her up on my HL  :drinks:

Offline Aramis

Katie's hard not to like
Great to know she's there

guy_of_fifty

Katie seems to be getting some consistently good reviews after a poor patch at the start of last year. I had a great time with her first time around. I think I need to start saving so I can go back for round 2!

Thanks for the review.

Hartman

Quick update, had another meeting with Katie yesterday afternoon. I won't create a new review as not too much to add.

Katie was lovely again. We both said afterwards that we were both much more relaxed with each other this time, which made our time together more enjoyable.

I don't want to sound like a fluffy, as I know this is work for Katie at the end of the day. But what makes the difference with Katie compared to others I have seen is that she makes you feel like she wants you as much as you want her. Not many girls manage to do that.

Online dubs

What is her kissing like?  pecking or full on, as I prefer the latter.

Hartman

I would say 'slow and sensual' if that makes sense. With tongue but FK rather than DFK.