Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For Those Who Like Large Tits  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Corus Boy

No nationality given but with those looks and the tanned skin I suspect Romanian but who will be first to TOFTT?

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Repeated my Cardiff search with Romanian's excluded and she doesn't appear!  No surprise but  :(
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 03:23:07 pm by Corus Boy »

np500

No phone number, for a girl so stunning only £110, sounds too good to be true for sure, can't see it my self but who knows, I'm booked up this week but next week ?

np500

Also says in-protected sex and penetration ( protected )  Sergei has just ticked everything.

Offline HughJardon

I thought this was an "admire from a far" thread, no ones gonna be humping her backside. Stunning girl as she is

She doesnt exsist

Offline WelshClipper

Bareback, thats me out

Just on the off chance she is a novice and clueless of the risks, or has a problem unchecking boxes, I have sent her a message like the cheeky sod I am.

If I hear back I will report back here  :thumbsup:

vw

Sergei has just ticked everything.

Not the case sergei has removed fisting recieving so this was an active decision to leave bareback/unprotected on the profile.

np500

Odd one , she's not got a private gallery ? So what's the point ?

Offline WelshClipper

Not the case sergei has removed fisting recieving so this was an active decision to leave bareback/unprotected on the profile.

Figured as much but wanted to see if bb disappears....

Asian Hunter

I thought this was an "admire from a far" thread, no ones gonna be humping her backside. Stunning girl as she is

She doesnt exsist

Well researched HJ

np500

Good spot VW, there are so many ticked I'd not have noticed, fisting not realy my thing , love to think she's real as she is stunning.

Offline WelshClipper

Good spot VW, there are so many ticked I'd not have noticed, fisting not realy my thing , love to think she's real as she is stunning.

Me too. If she had done things properly she could have cleaned up......   :unknown:

Randolph69

Odd one , she's not got a private gallery ? So what's the point ?
B&s I guess - we'll never know as her profile's been removed now