Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline @ Hot Collection - Paddington  (Read 7152 times)

Offline Topkat

Caroline @ Hot Collection

External Link/Members Only

£200 for 1hr & well worth it IMO
Age Mid 20’s
Looks IMO completely and utterly fucking stunning. Sparkling eyes, cute nose, radiant smile, fine facial features. Superb size 8 may be going on a size 6 body; whatever dress size she takes Caroline is a treat to the eye whether clothed or naked.  I know looks are subjective but to me she is 5’6’’ of feminine perfection.
Services DFK, OWO, CIM, RO, Fingering, some of the best sex Ive ever had with a fully willing and enthusiastic partner.
Located in Paddington in the flats over the footbridge, you’ll know the block, Ive been there a couple of times before.

Greeted at the door by a stunning blonde in a LBD & a huge smile on her face, she looked amazing, slimmer that HC photos suggest, maybe my wide screen monitor!! ‘’Better that photos suggest, but true…LOL’’ FK as soon as I was through the door, then led to the bedroom.

Lots of DKF, cock groping on her part and tit, pussy and arse on mine, before she pointed me in the direction of the shower.

Quickly in to DFK and fingering before she sank to her knees for OWO reflected in the full length mirror, I don’t look that good but she looks amazing in front of it…!

I didn’t want to pop too quickly as Id seen Lucia barely 24 hours before  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85330.0  and knew this may be a one pop meet, so got her onto the bed for some RO. Boy does she make some noises when you hit the right spots, 2 fingers inside with tongue and thumb on the clit seems to do the trick for Caroline!

Cowgirl, doggy, then longer mish session with sensual DFK.  Back to excellent OWO till I could hold and longer & CIM. She didn’t run to spit as most do, bit of snowballing and cuddling before she excused herself.

Still 15min on the clock, bit of a chat, her English isn’t great but enough to get by. Found ourselves naturally manoeuvring into a 69 but no way was I going to cum again despite Caroline’s best efforts, we ran over by 20 mins so no fault on her part.

DFK and a hug on the way out, I rarely return but for this one I think I will.

Offline Topkat

Oooooop posted this under my home patch Scotland should be London, will ask admin to remove.
Hope I didnt get anyones hopes up, if a girl this good was in central Scotland shed be on her back 24/7 with a Q a mile long at the door LOL
TK

JazzMan

We can't afford £200 for 1hr up here.

Offline bigmike32

She is stunning though no wonder her prices are high but they are london prices.

Offline Topkat

Worth every penny Jazz, different class to what Ive seen up here.

ickydicky

We can't afford £200 for 1hr up here.

Aye. London prices for all you fat cats. ;)

Offline tantric talents

Looks and sounds hot if a little pricey.
Is she Romanian?
Perhaps not if she likes fingers and tongues? 😜
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:38:41 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Topkat

Polish and as hot as fuck TT, jump on the next plane down to London and test drive her yourself.
Not a fat cat just wise with my cash and lucky in the bookies lately.
She was 1 of 2 excellent punts this week when in London on business, had the odd bummer there too so not all is greener on the other side.

Offline tommy73

Glad you had a good time carolina was first my first punt about 4 years ago in baker Street  remember  her being very sweet and shy .she couldn't  speak  barely  any english but she was good I was so lucky  to choose  her for a first  punt might have to see what she like now

ickydicky

Polish and as hot as fuck TT, jump on the next plane down to London and test drive her yourself.
She was 1 of 2 excellent punts this week when in London on business, had the odd bummer there too so not all is greener on the other side.

Was only kidding. You enjoy spanking the cream cookies for fucking money. :hi:

Offline auldie63

Said it before not going that far for a ride that I need to carry a piece.

Offline Topkat

I think she lost her shyness  ;)
Her English is reasonable now, enough to hold a basic conversation.  She had my tongue and cock in her mouth most of the time so not really that much chat :yahoo:
Still has a sweetness about her, with that glint in the eye that let you know she a naughty girl.

Offline Jay72

Topkat how do lucia and caroline compare... Eg who is the better looking etc

Yeboahsleftfoot

Jay, I've seen both, top notch delivery, best looking is very subjective - both blonde, both natural bodies, Lucia has bigger tits, both on a par with Amanda - in my opinion the only better looking girl at Hot Collection who delivers similar service is Zuza.

Offline Topkat

As YLF says both are great looking girls and deliver 100% on the service front, Ive also seen Amanda in a duo with Lena.  Havent been lucky enough to meet Zuza yet so cant comment, photos look good though.

I would say Caroline has it in the looks and body depts.
Both girls give an excellent experience in the the service they provide.
Lucia has a more bubbly chatty nature probably due to better command of English.

If you gave me a wad of cash and I had to pick between Lucia & Caroline, Id go for Caroline. Overall shes more my type, shes slimmer & to my eye prettier but thats only me, other opinions may and will differ.  Body wise Lucia is more curvy in the best possible way.
Whatever way you decide to go, cant imagine either girl would disappoint anyone.

slow and low

As YLF says both are great looking girls and deliver 100% on the service front, Ive also seen Amanda in a duo with Lena.  Havent been lucky enough to meet Zuza yet so cant comment, photos look good though.

Lucia has a more bubbly chatty nature probably due to better command of English.

If you gave me a wad of cash and I had to pick between Lucia & Caroline, Id go for Caroline. Overall shes more my type, shes slimmer & to my eye prettier but thats only me, other opinions may and will differ.  Body wise Lucia is more curvy in the best possible way.
Whatever way you decide to go, cant imagine either girl would disappoint anyone.
Saw Caroline this week. First proper punt since November and it was excellent. Part of my new regime to have 1 quality punt every six weeks. I was reading ur review whilst waiting to see her.

Yeboahsleftfoot

These particular Polish girls, Carline, Lucia & Zuza come in for a few weeks then dip out, either to do go home or do other stuff here, I guess that's how they manage to maintain such a consistently high standard of service over time. A lot of the other girls who stick around for years without regular breaks tend to go stale and deliver perfunctory service.

Offline tantric talents

These particular Polish girls, Carline, Lucia & Zuza come in for a few weeks then dip out, either to do go home or do other stuff here, I guess that's how they manage to maintain such a consistently high standard of service over time. A lot of the other girls who stick around for years without regular breaks tend to go stale and deliver perfunctory service.
+1
Shame they don't all have cheaper AW profiles too!  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

+1
Shame they don't all have cheaper AW profiles too!  :hi:

£180 or £200 to fuck Caroline, Zuza or Lucia is worth every penny in my opinion, first timers generally get awesome service and when you return it's like you are their favourite boyfriend, they are hot girls with great attitudes.

Offline tantric talents

£180 or £200 to fuck Caroline, Zuza or Lucia is worth every penny in my opinion, first timers generally get awesome service and when you return it's like you are their favourite boyfriend, they are hot girls with great attitudes.
Just noticed zuza doesn't list cim. It's gonna have to be a coin toss between the other two then!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just noticed zuza doesn't list cim. It's gonna have to be a coin toss between the other two then!

She may not list it Tantric but sure as hell didn't dodge it when I saw her with Caroline, to be safe go for Caroline or Lucia, they are certainly not afraid of a money shot.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is stunning though.

Heavily photoshopped ---------------- quite normal for these poxy agencies.      :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Gatehouse

This caught my eye, as I really liked Lucia in the earlier days - when she was very curvy and had massive tits to go with them curves.

Has she put weight back on ? She was v slim when I last saw her - albeit about 2 years ago.

Is Caroline still curvy, despite being obviously v hot ?

Cheers,

Offline yonimax

Lucia is wilder and boobier but those tats just turned me off...
Caroline really spoilt me... after her it has been difficult to find a WG as nice as her... Having said that Caroline would give me severe EAS so I have never visited her again.
Have to check out Amanda and Zuza...

Offline Topkat

Gatehouse
I saw Caroline a few times in November & December and she had put on weight since my previous visit in September.
Last week was the first time I’d seen Caroline this year and I thought she had lost weight again.

yonimax
Yeah Caroline is hard to get out the system, only 5 days since I saw her and already having withdrawal symptoms. I’m in London tomorrow for a meeting, booked the late flight home for my usual visit behind Paddington.  I might have a new favourite in Ashley, she was fucking awesome when she came to my hotel for the evening last week, equally as good as Caroline on the shagging front and I found her great company too.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129782.msg1461468#msg1461468

Of the girls in town now, Amanda would be a excellent choice :thumbsup:
TK