Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sami is back after having a baby...  (Read 2652 times)

Offline OnTheSly

So was just looking through AW and noticed that Petite Sami (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is back from her long break and remembered I had noticed her modelling profile from back in Poland - so had a peak to see why she was away for such a long time - definitely a good reason: External Link/Members Only

I wonder if her tits are still as firm and shapely after having a kid - doubt it.  Shame as previous reviews were 50/50 and the only real reason to see her was due to how gorgeous she was and her amazing body - guessing she'll be mainly negative for her couple of weeks in London.  She must be trying to make a small fortune in money to take back to Poland and spend on the family.

Oh and I notice she has a tat on her stomach - bet that looks good now!

Offline tigerfeet

thanks! i may have just dodged a bullet as was planning to see her very soon but have decided against it.
i saw her march of last year, pretty sure she wasnt pregnant then (at least wasnt showing at all) - which means she can only have had the baby max of 3-4 months ago? I cant imagine her body would be back in shape so quickly and as as you point out the only reason for seeing her was her lovely petite little body and large gravity defying tits on such a tiny frame

Offline punk

Sounds like a total waste of money.

ramrodronnie

So was just looking through AW and noticed that Petite Sami (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is back from her long break and remembered I had noticed her modelling profile from back in Poland - so had a peak to see why she was away for such a long time - definitely a good reason: External Link/Members Only

I wonder if her tits are still as firm and shapely after having a kid - doubt it.  Shame as previous reviews were 50/50 and the only real reason to see her was due to how gorgeous she was and her amazing body - guessing she'll be mainly negative for her couple of weeks in London.  She must be trying to make a small fortune in money to take back to Poland and spend on the family.

Obviously make me concerned she was bare backing to end up, up the duff? OnTheSly  :unknown:

Offline tigerfeet

realistically most of these girls are probably bare backing somebody - boyfriend, pimp, drug dealer, landlord etc

She just got a glowing review so https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85468.0 - oh well just didnt want to turn up and find the memory tainted tbh

Offline claretandblue

realistically most of these girls are probably bare backing somebody - boyfriend, pimp, drug dealer, landlord
+1

Offline kropotkin

realistically most of these girls are probably bare backing somebody - boyfriend, pimp, drug dealer, landlord etc

And realistically most of us are barebacking somebody - wife, girlfriend, her next door etc  :P

ramrodronnie

And realistically most of us are barebacking somebody - wife, girlfriend, her next door etc  :P

That maybe your opinion Kropotkin. I can only comment on myself, and I personally would never bareback any WG. Yes there are obviously some punters that do, but to say that realistically most of us are bare backing is total nonsense. Yes obviously the wife, or girlfriend, but certainly not WGs.

Offline joleph

Fucking hell good spot!

I feel sorry for her, tbh.

Offline hebefest

I saw Sami about 3 months ago which was post baby and she was still fine!

Offline Bassman

She used to be around Arsenal/Highbury right? It's a shame she moved. I had hoped to punt her, it's a good location for me.

I seem to miss the girls on my HL often. They move around too much lol.

Offline Popperpumppunt

Bet it was a regular that got her pregnant

Type_O_Negative

I know that area this photo was taken - Babie Doły Borough of Gdynia. That building in the background was build by Germans during WW2 and it was a torpedo factory (in German - Torpedowaffenplatz Hexengrund). It is a well known landmark on Polish sea side, i was there, i'm one of these people who love WW2 German secrets.

I punted Sami's cousin a few times in Arsenal about 2 years ago - her AW nickname was Teen Daisy. She and Sami used to do duos. Teen Daisy was a different story - we are talking about her beauty - she had long black hair, lovely curves and bum, i would say size 12 or a little bit more. And when she was wearing college uniform she was a pure fantasy  :wacko: But due to her age she had these teenage spots on her face. Yes, i asked her for her ID, she was just over 18  :crazy:

Sadly she is not on AW anymore.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:22:06 pm by Type_O_Negative »