Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: high class relax massage in derby  (Read 948 times)

Alt-R

I went last week. Terrible location in block of flats at Park Farm, had to wait for guy to come down in lift, then go to flat with him. The guy was friendly enough so wasn't concerned. Was led into a room with an asian girl who definitely wasn't the one in the pics. Not very attractive at all  :scare: So I said no thanks and walked. The guy texted me to say that the girl in pics will be there next week. I may actually try again as the pics do seem to be taken from the same room, and she has a mighty fine body! If it's not her, I'll walk and never return!  :unknown:

smithie1000

I went last week. Terrible location in block of flats at Park Farm, had to wait for guy to come down in lift, then go to flat with him. The guy was friendly enough so wasn't concerned. Was led into a room with an asian girl who definitely wasn't the one in the pics. Not very attractive at all  :scare: So I said no thanks and walked. The guy texted me to say that the girl in pics will be there next week. I may actually try again as the pics do seem to be taken from the same room, and she has a mighty fine body! If it's not her, I'll walk and never return!  :unknown:
Ok thank you, it was the pic's that attracted me.  Wont go now and well done for walking.  :drinks:

Alt-R

If I do try again, I'll let you know if she is actually the girl in the pics this time...

smithie1000

If I do try again, I'll let you know if she is actually the girl in the pics this time...
ok thanks