Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sublime time with Anya_BOMBSHELL (Colchester)  (Read 2070 times)

ramrodronnie

Ok, I know that I've Reviewed Anya before. But IMO this girl deserves all of the accolades that she gets.

I saw Anya on Saturday evening 06/02/2016. 1 hour for £110, which included the extras that she lists in her profile; OWO & CIM.

All comms with her were made mostly by phone, and text, then booked through AW. Excellent.

I arrived 5 minutes early, sent Anya a text to let her know that I had arrived, she sent me a text back asking me to give her a few minutes to prepare herself. No problem.
I had parked my car a couple of streets away so I could avoid having to pay to park in the NCP car park nearby where she lives. So by the time I had reached her place I was on time. I already knew the code for the security door as I have been there a few times before. Felt safe hardly anyone around. The foyer in the block was very clean, bright, and tidy. I let myself into the building, and went to her door which is on the ground floor. As soon as I got to her door she opened it to let me in. It is important to keep very quiet so as not to let the neighbours know what's going on.
Got inside and straight away removed my shoes as her place is spotlessly clean, as is Anya. As soon as I took my shoes off Anya gave me one of the best French Snogs Ever! She asked me where I'd been? As I hadn't seen her for nearly 2 months. She said she missed me! Ahhh bless her  :lol:

She then led me to her bedroom where we carried on snogging like bloody teenagers  :D Sorted out the paperwork, which she stashed away quite quickly. She then went and got me a drink while I went to the bathroom for a pee, and wash my hands.
Came back into the bedroom and she gave me my drink (apple juice, my favourite  :D) So put the drink down after a quick swig, then onto more pressing matters, more French Snogging (love it!) I couldn't keep my hands off her. Has she got a nice body or what! Very petite, slim, olive coloured skin, with a lovely nice sized pair of boobs, very suckable nipples, and a gorgeous little bum that I squeezed lots! Yummy! IMO Anya is a really attractive girl, and irresistibly sexy!
So we carried on French Kissing for a while (I don't time everything that I do when I see girls, so I won't say how long I did this, or that) I then started to peel of what little clothing she was wearing, it was a cream Basque type thingy, anyway it came off pretty sharpish revealing the sexiest body, and boobs, which I had to give some serious attention, so lots of licking, and sucking on her gorgeous nipples. In no time at all we were both starkers. Before I go into my time with Anya.(It's worth noting at this point that she never used her phone at all, she just put on a bit of music, and we weren't interrupted at all at any point)

I then asked her to sit on my face, which she duly obliged, I tongued away at her pussy/clit for what seemed like ages, but in all honesty her pussy tasted so damned good I could have stayed there all night, ultra clean, and as smoothe as a baby's bum, "Lovely!" We the switched to 69 where Anya sucked the whole length of my cock all the way down, OMG Heaven! This went on for quite some time until I asked her to rubber me up for the main event. She started by riding me cowgirl facing, she kept leaning forward to kiss me, I kept squeezing her boobs, and bum as she rode me like a star, after a while of this we went into missionary where I pounded her pussy for quite sometime, until I could feel the rush. I quickly withdrew, pulled off the mac, and put my cock into her mouth unloading a couple of weeks worth of Jizz into her gorgeous little mouth which she took like a champ, Sublime! She then spat out into a wet wipe, gave me some wet wipes to clean my dick whilst she went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth with mouthwash. I had no idea what the time was, but Anya didn't bother at all, she didn't know either  :lol: I'm only a 1 pop guy these days. Found out the time as I had asked her to look, and we had about 15 minutes left, so we just carried on kissing, cuddling, chatting, and me telling her my un funny jokes  :lol: until it was time for me to go.
So all in all, Great!

Will I be back? You Bet!

So to summarise:

Comms; 10/10

Parking; 6/10

Safety; 10/10

Looks of Anya; !0/10

Clothing/Attire, Gorgeous; 10/10

Services; Amazing!; 10/10

VFM; 10/10

100% Definitely Recommended

The only slight Negative if I were to be picky, and that would be parking, but that's no bigee really.

ramrodronnie

Hunghertsguy

Now theres an addition to the HL if ever there was one!

Offline Hertsgent

If you could incorporate Colchester into your monthly schedule then either Anya or Issa would be obvious additions ! Shame that I can't find an excuse to be in the area  :(

Hunghertsguy

I have a very agreeable regular travel circuit - A1, A14, A12, M25
Should let me take in a couple of Essex girls

ramrodronnie

Honestly guys, both of these two girls IMO are top girls, and you have read the Reviews on both of them. Unfortunately Issa is away in Romania at the moment, and Anya doesn't know when she's coming back. She was a little sad last night because she is missing Issa, but I'm sure that I cheered her up quite a bit.
Well you've read my Review on Anya, and IMO these are the very best two WGs that Colchester have ever seen.  :hi:

vw

Honestly guys, both of these two girls IMO are top girls, and you have read the Reviews on both of them. Unfortunately Issa is away in Romania at the moment, and Anya doesn't know when she's coming back. She was a little sad last night because she is missing Issa, but I'm sure that I cheered her up quite a bit.
Well you've read my Review on Anya, and IMO these are the very best two WGs that Colchester have ever seen.  :hi:

Nice one ronnie you have me convinced

Which one is the best, no cop outs please !

ramrodronnie

Nice one ronnie you have me convinced

Which one is the best, no cop outs please !

Honestly VW. I hate being put into this position. I've been asked by Hunghertsguy in a PM the same thing, and I honestly can't put anything between them, it would be massively unfair to choose one over the other. They are both genuinely top girls. Romanian they are. But they are both honest, spotlessly clean, and a fantastic service by both of them. They put most other Romanian WGs to shame. I just can't choose. I want em both! EAS  :scare: No seriously IMO whichever of them anyone decides to see, you can't go wrong with either of them VW.

vw

Honestly VW. I hate being put into this position. I've been asked by Hunghertsguy in a PM the same thing, and I honestly can't put anything between them, it would be massively unfair to choose one over the other. They are both genuinely top girls. Romanian they are. But they are both honest, spotlessly clean, and a fantastic service by both of them. They put most other Romanian WGs to shame. I just can't choose. I want em both! EAS  :scare: No seriously IMO whichever of them anyone decides to see, you can't go wrong with either of them VW.

I was messing with you by putting you in an awkward position, might help me persuade one of them to move west if you chose !

Anyway if you cant pick have them both !

If i come that far would have to see both

ramrodronnie

I was messing with you by putting you in an awkward position, might help me persuade one of them to move west if you chose !

Anyway if you cant pick have them both !

If i come that far would have to see both

Now that would be the best decision IMO, because there's nothing at all between them VW. So by seeing them together as I have done, my God that was something else mate. I don't know how long Issa will be away for though, she hasn't even told Anya, but as soon as I know anything, be sure I'll let everyone know.

vw

Now that would be the best decision IMO, because there's nothing at all between them VW.
There could be !  Me    :rose: :wackogirl: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Now that would be the best decision IMO, because there's nothing at all between them VW. So by seeing them together as I have done, my God that was something else mate. I don't know how long Issa will be away for though, she hasn't even told Anya, but as soon as I know anything, be sure I'll let everyone know.

Might help me persuade one of them to move west if you chose !

I keep telling you VW, they aint moving anywhere, so you can keep yer grubby maulers off them!  :lol: They're staying here coz they know I love em.  :wackogirl: :rose: :lol:

Offline davidac

Great review, added to my HL along with Issa and plan to see them both soon.

ramrodronnie

Great review, added to my HL along with Issa and plan to see them both soon.

Thanks davidac. Good to see you participating in this forum mate. Don't forget it's always a valuable thing to write Reviews after you've had a punt davidac . You'll have to keep your eyes on Issa's profile, and speak to Anya, as we don't know when Issa's coming back to England.

Offline Hackneylad1

Hi Ramrod

you stated she does CIM - she doesn't list this on her likes - was it included in the extra £20 for OWO

thanks

ramrodronnie

Hi Ramrod

you stated she does CIM - she doesn't list this on her likes - was it included in the extra £20 for OWO

thanks

Hi Hackneylad1. Anya does state CIM on her profile, it's as clear as day mate. She charges £90 an hour basic, which means OW & no CIM. If you want OWO & CIM? It's £20 extra, making it £110 for an hour.
I hope that explains it all to you mate?

If you read her profile properly you'll see exactly what her rates are, and what they are with the extras. Ok Hackneylad1  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Hackneylad1

Ramrod, thanks for that it explains all. Only got my new glasses on sat :thumbsup: easier to understand from someone first hand though.

ramrodronnie

Ramrod, thanks for that it explains all. Only got my new glasses on sat :thumbsup: easier to understand from someone first hand though.

You're welcome Hackneylad1. You won't need your specs with this little beauty mate. But she might make you go blind though!  :lol: Hope you have a good un if you see her Hackneylad1? And don't forget to post a Review mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline davidac

Thanks davidac. Good to see you participating in this forum mate. Don't forget it's always a valuable thing to write Reviews after you've had a punt davidac . You'll have to keep your eyes on Issa's profile, and speak to Anya, as we don't know when Issa's coming back to England.

Thanks RRR. I will do reviews but I haven't had a punt since joining the forum (except for massage & HJ). I had hoped to see Issa at the weekend but plan my next one at the end of the month.

ramrodronnie

Thanks RRR. I will do reviews but I haven't had a punt since joining the forum (except for massage & HJ). I had hoped to see Issa at the weekend but plan my next one at the end of the month.

Well whatever you decide davidac? IMO both Anya, and Issa are genuinely great girls, I have been asked before which one of them is the best, but I just cannot separate them. IMO they are both as good as each other, when Issa is here obviously.

Online webpunter

Indeed - HL is +1.  Takes me back up to my own set limit of 2 pages [100].  What a find by the OP !

Offline salman69

Hi RR, just wondering what road you park on when you visited.... As I live in the area and still can't find any free parking in the area  :scare:.........without parking in the NCP car park. Apologies if it's not permitted to give that kind of details in case it gives to much knowledge of the WG whereabouts. 

ramrodronnie

Hi RR, just wondering what road you park on when you visited.... As I live in the area and still can't find any free parking in the area  :scare:.........without parking in the NCP car park. Apologies if it's not permitted to give that kind of details in case it gives to much knowledge of the WG whereabouts.

If you live in the area chhodiya69 there are a few roads that are close by where Anya and the other girls are.

The best thing to do is to get there at least 15 minutes early and just drive around the roads in that area.

I don't live anywhere near Colchester but I have found a space on one of the roads close by every time, apart from the very first time that I went there and got ripped off by the local NCP car park.

I always punt in the evenings, that way you won't get a parking fine for parking on one of the nearby roads

I hope that helps chhodiya69 ?