Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda-xox (Kensington W14) - B&S but positive punt overall  (Read 1015 times)

4 review(s) for  Hot Amanda  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

short version:  i booked after reading a neutral review on here, turned up to find a different girl greeting me, she was attractive so i decided to go ahead anyway, had a good time.  i'm giving a negative because i did not see the girl i booked, so technically they lied to me (i think that's how it's done around these parts - give the review a negative even if you had a good time with the B&S?)

longer version:

Comms: average - i did not get to speak to the girl initially (meeting was set up by text) and only then spoke to her briefly at agreed time of meeting when she said she needed 10 mins to get ready.  i ended up going in 10 mins after agreed time so not too bad

Location:  as previous review said it is a 10-15 minute walk from shepherd's bush station, place is a nice flat with a nice bathroom (can shower if you want)

The Girl / services:  Well like i said i was greeted by a different girl who was blonde, polish, quite attractive face, about 5'7, nice curvy body, bit of a belly on her but not too much, with decent sized tits (not good with sizes sorry) and reasonably curvy ass.  i knew it wasn't amanda+xox straight away but this girl was friendly and attractive so i just went with it and had a good time.  i asked her about B&S between rounds she said maid must have made a mistake yadda yadda..

Services were FK (nice but not deep), OWO, HJ, doggy, cowgirl, massage between two rounds .  All done well and with enthusiasm.  Nice attitude, nice chat between rounds, English is quite good.

Price:  £100 for 1 hour

Would I return:  not sure.  i would like to see amanda and i would see the girl i saw again, but concerned i'll be messed about, so we'll see.

Offline The_Don

i'm giving a negative because i did not see the girl i booked, so technically they lied to me (i think that's how it's done around these parts - give the review a negative even if you had a good time with the B&S?)

Its your review (thanks for sharing) thus up to you how you rate it  :hi:

B&S  :thumbsdown:  by them is showing bad form. IMO

The Girl / services:  Well like i said i was greeted by a different girl who was blonde, polish, quite attractive face, about 5'7, nice curvy body, bit of a belly on her but not too much, with decent sized tits (not good with sizes sorry) and reasonably curvy ass.

Do you have a link for her?

As when I punted Amanda-xox, I seen 2 other W/G in passing.

This one may be her External Link/Members Only

I other W/G, I've not seen a link for (any one care to share if they know  :unknown: )

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:42:38 pm by The_Don »

Offline MP778

Yea that link you posted External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

does look like the girl i saw body wise and hair wise, but i don't remember her having those tattoos on her back so not 100% sure

did you notice other punters in the flat too?  that flat is a bit cramped to be having other punters doing their business next door imo...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Sounds like a bit of a lottery. I hope you got the number from the girl you saw if she was that good.

Offline The_Don

Yea that link you posted External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

does look like the girl i saw body wise and hair wise, but i don't remember her having those tattoos on her back so not 100% sure

did you notice other punters in the flat too?  that flat is a bit cramped to be having other punters doing their business next door imo...

Yes I could hear other punters, during my punt. But having punted in many places, I'm used to that.

A smart W/G, will keep punters from crossing paths, even if the walls are thin (still hear them).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:30:27 pm by The_Don »

Offline MP778

thanks for the info regarding other punters, when i was there i was there alone

Offline MP778

... and price is up 10 £120 now lol, maybe business is picking up..

Offline bediscrete

This one may be her External Link/Members Only

Interesting - 'blonde anal' no longer has any photos on her profile at all - thanks for the saved images TD.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 10:16:38 am by bediscrete »