Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The divine Ms G (Welsh_Brunette)  (Read 884 times)

Gigiddy

Today most things were of no consequence except one and all things that surrounded it.

After 6 months of acquiring feedback then Georgia deciding not to take any additional visitors she fortunately decided to accept new clients and allowed me to visit her.

Postponed once due to my illness, the rain today was nothing, neither the idiots on the road nor the smash on the M4.

Today was the day and I would have battled subterranean fire to experienced what many have been so fortunate to.

Though comms were good, it nearly didn't happen but, her internet came on line in the nick of time and allowing an further hour to battle elements etc I made my way down the M4 to Heaven.

Her place is very easy to find by car , I called her and she directed me to good parking and then her door.

She greeted me with a deep kiss and led me upstairs.
It took all my will power not to bite the delicious peach ascending the flights of stairs not inches from my face.
I used the bathroom to freshen up and came in to find her reclined on the bed like  some divine goddess.

I joined her and I experienced the most tender and soft deep kisses i  have had for many years. It was a true GFE.

From there things progressed a pace until I was unable to maintain my composure and
came deliciously.

Yes she is physically stunning with a divine body but, there is something else that sets her apart.

She has a charisma, a presence, a tenderness about her which, I have not experienced before.

It takes a lot to disarm this cantankerous bastard but,  I now understand why others rate her so highly.

The experience was something by which all future punts will be judged.

Time 1/2 hour

Cost £90

Any cons ? None except I should have spent more time with her

Would I return  : In a heart beat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Randolph69

Offline HughJardon

Initially I thought you reviewed the ball n chain, the other half, the missus.

Welsh Brunette G Ive got it  :hi:

Gigiddy

Just the ticket for a rainy February day  :hi:

np500

I also spent some time getting feedbacks together before I contacted Georgia and am I glad I did, she is amazing on so many levels, she makes you realise what you can get for £120, she ( and girls like her ) make me constantly wounder why guys pay more or similier for Roma's who could't wish to live with this girl , I've had great visits and my first 3sum with her, she's a girl i can trust to lead me through things for a first time, never rushed , always given compleat attention for a full hour , no less , nothing has been too much trouble for her, amazing. I know what some think, but go visit and I'll pay for your next punt if you don't agree .

Gigiddy

It was your comments Red, more than others which directed me to her.
We seem to have a mutual appreciation of the most succulent of fruits.

That is why this forum is so great I would never have found her.

I was pissed when she said she wasn't taking more clients but the wait was worth it.

I prefer to enjoy a few regular ladies. that way we can explore and develop  sexual synergy together.

np500

Spot on, people think it's EADS, but to me it's just the best way to get passion and lust in one neat package , all the stuff I don't get any more at home ,  you have to find the right girls to play this out. Toftt and fuck and dump are great for emptying your nuts when the urge takes but girls like Georgia take it to another level, and punting gives you the opportunity to live this out , and not with one girl but 2,3,4 which you can never replicate at home, I can't fault it, best sex and fun I've ever had and more this week.