Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah deluxe by name and deluxe by looks  (Read 9418 times)

4 review(s) for .Sarah deluxe  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Discoballs

So DiscoBalls is it the same girl you saw as the one advertised. I have no doubt you met a gorgeous girl but is it the same one.  :unknown:

That's her  but I think she should be renamed Sarah mcfly  .. You must have a time machine she moves about so much. She must spend more time travelling than she does getting fucked..although she could do a back seat special on the coach :sarcastic:

Offline Discoballs

She certainly does. She's Russian
Cap'n B

She does a very good impression of a Brazilian Spaniard then . she's certainly Russian about  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

She does a very good impression of a Brazilian Spaniard then . she's certainly Russian about  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Good one DB.. :D

Offline MrMatrix

Today she's in Essex- yep I reckon she could well do Hong Kong and back in the next two days at the rate this girl is moving round the country. This is ridiculous the rate she moving. Cant be for real, doesn't make any sense. :timeout:

Offline tantric talents

Sergie is watching us. He's watching our interest
Sergei has just sent us his road map  :bomb:

Offline MrMatrix

today Mayfair at £70 HH and £140 Ph. Blimey these prices keep shifting...

Offline Discoballs

today Mayfair at £70 HH and £140 Ph. Blimey these prices keep shifting...

Not as much as her though :sarcastic:

Offline tantric talents

Tried to book her in Mayfair this morning but she's already scarpered back to East London!

dan10928

rookie mate, with this type of chick you need to predict where she will be tomorrow and book that location :p

Offline leatherlover

Redbridge today. Those pics - I'm in love. But I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Offline MrMatrix

Redbridge today. Those pics - I'm in love. But I've got a bad feeling about this one.
Mmmm +1 leatherlover.

Offline tantric talents

Well apologies to Discoballs. :hi:
She is legit but not quite the goddess I may have expected.
Positive review to follow in due course.

dan10928

what about her twin in hong kong though?

Offline tantric talents

Yes, that's a very true representation of how she looks.

Offline MrMatrix

But she doesn't look quite the same as her profile pics in the black underwear. Not near as hot.................is it really the same person :unknown:
Discoballs is it the same girl..............So hard to tell these days.. :hi:
Look forward to the review TT :thumbsup:

dan10928

Offline MrMatrix

Yes she does look different. However, just found  TT's report and he is the man on the spot and he says its the same girl. That's definitive for me. Glad you had a good time TT. :thumbsup:
Recently I got caught out as i couldn't decide whether it was the same girl or not and I had a picture on my mobile. So gave her the benefit of doubt. Guess what it wasn't the same girl. My report on that is below.
External Link/Members Only
And an interesting thread how I realised it wasn't same girl. trouble that girls profile is now ruined as the real girl is gorgeous and now we will all have doubts about B&S. Sergei has fucked that up for the sake of a few quid.... :hi:

Offline Discoballs

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is not the girl I saw. I saw the girl in the aw link. I wouldn't forget her in a hurry. Looks alright but not nearly as good as the girl I saw. Looks like her profile has been sold on. Shame  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

So you are saying TT has been B&S then.
Strange its a carbon copy of what i went through on a punt as noted above. You just can't tell can you.

Offline tantric talents

Yes quite! This gets more and more interesting.
Perhaps the other girl is in Hong Kong now  :crazy: maybe our intrepid member who is about to visit will reveal all!
Strange that db appears to have seen the short lived goddess upgrade from the verified girl I saw. B&S usually works the other way round!

Offline Discoballs

So you are saying TT has been B&S then.
Strange its a carbon copy of what i went through on a punt as noted above. You just can't tell can you.

I haven't got a clue what's going on all I can confirm is my experience and that isn't the girl I saw.  :hi:

Offline Discoballs

Brazilian s are my favourite punt but they seem to be as slippery as a snake . here one minute gone the next.  I used to punt in a house in tower bridge but they were so chop and change I stopped going as you could never make out who you were seeing until she walked in the door. Can't be arsed with all the mucking about. I just want a good looking bird who likes a good fuck.  :sarcastic:

Offline tantric talents

I just want a good looking bird who likes a good fuck.  :sarcastic:
I think we would all drink to that sentiment.  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

I think we would all drink to that sentiment.  :drinks:
+1 guys. I think if you go on the Hong Kong AW link......................................................we might see -Nah bollocks :sarcastic:

Offline Discoballs

+1 guys. I think if you go on the Hong Kong AW link......................................................we might see -Nah bollocks :sarcastic:

I'll pass I've had my sweet and sour balls  :lol: :D :lol: