Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica @ the HNDF  (Read 1188 times)

SirFrank

External Link/Members Only

My last punt was several months ago at the Hungarian creamery with Jessica. Her comms were outstanding and she's a very sweet girl but all in all a neutral one for me for several reasons. As per, shoes off at the door, shower then down to action. Between her disappearing with the green and reappearing after the shower was possibly 10 mins of a 30 min booking. No kissing, decent OWO and covered sex. Sex in certain positions, especially doggy, was nigh on impossible as I was 'too long' - although in fairness I have got a cock like a stick of rock - long, thin, sweet, sickly and because of a crazy stag do prank in 2001, it also has the word BLACKPOOL running the entire length of it.

In fairness her fairy is tighter than Nicole Kidman's face but she also essentially hurried me along as my time was apparently up and I'm not a pisstaker in that department. No fake moans but all in all to vanilla for me. A nice girl but no kissing and the other issues make this one a neutral for me

Offline ampersand

Frank!! Welcome back!! We (or at least I) thought you had gone to Walford in the sky!

SirFrank

Frank!! Welcome back!! We (or at least I) thought you had gone to Walford in the sky!

Thanks mate. Sadly someone else recently went to Watford in the sky, which is why I've been off the grid. Grieving pretty badly ever since  :(

Randolph69

External Link/Members Only

My last punt was several months ago at the Hungarian creamery with Jessica. Her comms were outstanding and she's a very sweet girl but all in all a neutral one for me for several reasons. As per, shoes off at the door, shower then down to action. Between her disappearing with the green and reappearing after the shower was possibly 10 mins of a 30 min booking. No kissing, decent OWO and covered sex. Sex in certain positions, especially doggy, was nigh on impossible as I was 'too long' - although in fairness I have got a cock like a stick of rock - long, thin, sweet, sickly and because of a crazy stag do prank in 2001, it also has the word BLACKPOOL running the entire length of it.

In fairness her fairy is tighter than Nicole Kidman's face but she also essentially hurried me along as my time was apparently up and I'm not a pisstaker in that department. No fake moans but all in all to vanilla for me. A nice girl but no kissing and the other issues make this one a neutral for me

This review by SirFrank confirms my long held opinion that EE girls, although not expensive to book, are usually poor value because of their general attitude towards their punters.
Most of the activities I want are either not available ('I only kiss my boyfriend in Gdansk') or are at extra cost.
Yes, I know all EGs are simply doing it for the money, but the Welsh girls I see are all fun to be with, up for most things and really do seem to enjoy punting.
EE girls? I no longer bother to see any of them.
OK guys, I know there are exceptions (xox Nicky xox and BustyNiki to name two) but don't exceptions simply prove the rule? 

Randolph69

np500

Very true, all my best punts have been Welsh, all my nightmares have been Romanian , there are plenty of good EE girls, but so far the Welsh girls have been the best, if I lived in Birmingham, Newcastle or Manchester I think I'd be saying English girls , so I think you can see what I'm saying there .

Offline Corus Boy

Sounds like it is end of term at the HNDF!  :D

Offline ruffrider

Why does it say "Banned" on Sirfrank???

Offline ampersand

Why does it say "Banned" on Sirfrank???
Because he has been banned - which is a real shame as he had a unique brand of wit.

np500

Go to off topics board and all will be revealed .

Asian Hunter

Sex in certain positions, especially doggy, was nigh on impossible as I was 'too long'- although in fairness I have got a cock like a stick of rock - long, thin, sweet, sickly and because of a crazy stag do prank in 2001, it also has the word BLACKPOOL running the entire length of it.

She takes my length pretty well, and has the word Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch inked the entire length of the shaft.  :sarcastic:

Randolph69

Because he has been banned - which is a real shame as he had a unique brand of wit.

Agreed, greatly missed.
Regrettably some excellent contributors have been banned from this site.

Asian Hunter

Sounds like it is end of term at the HNDF!  :D

You could be right. Bye HNDF class of 2015-2016  :kiss: and hello new HNDF class 2016-2017  :drinks:

Asian Hunter