Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo New St P's Broadway  (Read 1854 times)

Offline snaitram99

Called today. Rang number 07471870710 from round corner, girl available, went round, main door opened by chinese gent.

Girl said her name was YoYo. Other girls have used same name. She was nice, good enough looking, say 7/10. Slim, smallish boobs, prominent nipples. Mutual undressing followed by bit of massage then more intimate. Half hour £60 + OWO for extra £10. Probably got slightly more than half hour. Only downside not keen on kissing, but happy for very nice nipples to be paid attention.

Had a chance to ask her about business. Slow - she had no customers yesterday! Thinks it's too far out of centre. Said she paid something like £190 train fare. I did suggest a much cheaper bus might have been available.  :unknown:

Anyway she's only there till Sunday and is worth seeing, so recommend taking the opportunity and giving her enough business to make it worth her while returning! :hi:

benski

Is she the lass in the photo from this Vivastreet profile?

External Link/Members Only

Offline snaitram99

Almost certainly not - the rates are different, the tel no is different, and as Corus Boy has periodically explained in Wales threads, the girl pictured in Chinese massage adverts is rarely the one there that week, but may well be one who has visited at some time.

Don't worry, YoYo is not bad looking and is quite friendly.

Offline ledley

I saw her late last night after the rugby. She was really willing to please. Great owo for £10 extra and i must have been lucky but lots of dfk

Randolph69

I saw her late last night after the rugby. She was really willing to please. Great owo for £10 extra and i must have been lucky but lots of dfk
Either that or she has a soft spot for you Ledley