Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sash Cummings Alfreton  (Read 4477 times)

16 review(s) for Sash Cummings (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline unclepokey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her Place
Easy to find. Post code (which she will reveal ) takes you to the right road then you just have to do what you’re told. Parking seems safe. Neighbours not too nosy.  Even as a first-time visitor I didn’t feel  nervous.
Description
Sash is an energetically fit young woman.  Her figure is divine with a slim waist, a womanly bottom just begging to be shagged and lovely slim yet well fleshed legs. Spray painted jeans would do her well and would turn any bloke to jelly. Above the waist her lovely breasts are petite and somewhat less than many blokes would reckon a handful. (BUT Remember what Uncle’s mum said:  What you can’t get in your mouth is a waste”.) Later in our engagement I realised the truth of that!   Sash is a great kisser/ cuddles girl. She has a lovely smile and her face tells you exactly what she feels and is thinking. Moreover she’s a well-travelled woman with a lot of interest in what she’s done for those that care to listen.
The Action
On arrival Sash kindly made me a lovely mug of tea and, as it was my first visit, we had quite a long chat interspersed with kisses and cuddles. She was wearing a bodystocking the architecture of which I only under stood when, once immersed in the very warm bath she had prepared, she stood over me on the rim of the bath, unpopped the crutch studs of the bodystocking and gave me a full-on pissing in my mouth and over the rest of me. Quite divine! Then she soaped me down and helped dry me. This was a rich experience. I felt I was being treated like a God.
Treating a client like a God is rather what Sash appears to do. Her first take on Uncle was that he was a guy that wanted a (GFE whatever that is!) Once I had re-assured her that I was up for most methods of fun the barriers came down. Accordingly not an eye was blinked when I asked to use the bathroom for an anal douche. (Not all the events herein are in order BTW)
I also reassured her that I was as much up to bringing her off as that I wanted to do so myself to that level. So began a truly give and take hour of you frig me and I’ll frig you. The me frigging her bit was hugely rewarding as Sash dribbled and squirted all over me. I had a superb session of fucking her in lying down doggy, her pussy tight on my cock. The her frigging me was crowned by a buzzing dildo thrust into my arse with her lovely mouth sucking and wanking my cock and then her leaking pussy rubbing over my mouth so my tongue could reach into her pussy which tasted delicious. By careful coordination of my fingers up her pussy, my spare hand all over her body, my mouth nibbling her tits and telling her how much I wanted her to cum for me she did eventually explode with a body-shaking orgasm lasting half a minute. Now that’s so rewarding!
You’ll get a good flavour of what to expect I think. She really is a lovely dirty woman! At £250 for two hours that is the very max I would ever go to. But for the welcome I received and the attention to detail and effort Sash made to give me a truly an excellent time I reckon this was a fairly priced fuck even for Derbyshire.
I really enjoyed meeting Sash. I had first heard of her when she was in Leighton Buzzard when, unfortunately, I was unable to visit her then. My wait was well worth while I believe.

Offline j122

Nice review, I've been tempted to give her a go but not sure about the going older.

Did you request the pissing or did she just let it flow?

Offline unclepokey

Years ago I'd seen that Sash had had a place in Leighton Buzzard with a wet room. There were FR's at the time speaking of the W/S activities possible.
When I first explored a booking with Sash (now in the Midlands) I mentioned this and she took it that I'd like a good wet down early on. As it happens, me being a 'go with the flow' kinda bloke I really rather enjoyed that. Her pee was nicely dilute and plentiful. It got me stiff very quickly.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline Turtle Z

As it happens, me being a 'go with the flow' kinda bloke
Uncle Pokey

Pun intended?  :unknown:

Offline r30

be careful of her gushing one of my last visits she was in her swing playing with her self with her wand i was rimming her she gushed went straight up my nose nearly drown,  :lol:

Offline NIK

I was interested in this - a fit young woman who provides watersports.  :yahoo:
Unfortunately I was disappointed to discover she was, certainly to my mind, not young or fit and covered in tattoos. :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was interested in this - a fit young woman who provides watersports.  :yahoo:
Unfortunately I was disappointed to discover she was, certainly to my mind, not young or fit and covered in tattoos. :thumbsdown:

You are being too kind ------------- she looks as rough as old boots.     :vomit: :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only