Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The best girl I've ever seen  (Read 2731 times)

Offline NIK

Dwelling as I usually do these days in the past it is 15 years this month since I met the best girl I've ever seen. Jimmy will know to whom I'm referring.  ;)

I had actually seen her a couple of times in 1999, but 2001 was the year that I managed to see her twelve more times including six overnighters - just £350 and no clock watching whatsoever. :dance:  This remains the high watermark of my punting career and will never be repeated.
All the time I was seeing her I knew I had dropped extremely lucky and would never meet anybody like her again. She always said that there must be other girls like her around, but I knew there weren't and there never would be.
It's perhaps fortunate that I hadn't met her 15 years earlier as had I been younger she would have messed my emotions even more than she did.
If anyone could ever be described as perfect she almost was.  :angelgirl:

Offline hendrix

I'm not saying a fucking word!!! :D :D :D

Midlane

About 11 years here, but bad things happen to me when I even peep at the past, let alone dwell on it.

Offline KentAde

I'm not saying a fucking word!!! :D :D :D

No doubt you can beat Nik's feats, with KDD?!  :D

DoberManic

Dwelling as I usually do these days in the past it is 15 years this month since I met the best girl I've ever seen. Jimmy will know to whom I'm referring.  ;)

I had actually seen her a couple of times in 1999, but 2001 was the year that I managed to see her twelve more times including six overnighters - just £350 and no clock watching whatsoever. :dance:  This remains the high watermark of my punting career and will never be repeated.
All the time I was seeing her I knew I had dropped extremely lucky and would never meet anybody like her again. She always said that there must be other girls like her around, but I knew there weren't and there never would be.
It's perhaps fortunate that I hadn't met her 15 years earlier as had I been younger she would have messed my emotions even more than she did.

I've obviously not got that far in your book yet  :D

The fact that one of these girls could mess with the emotions of someone as experienced as yourself;  there might be hope for me yet!

I recently had my first brush with the head f*ck that is EAS; I don't intend on going down that path again in a hurry

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:04:28 pm by DoberManic »

Offline OakTree

That's the problem when you find someone of that calibre, it invariably involves strong emotional attachment of some sort.

I've never yet come across a wg that has had that effect on me but I'm mindful that one day it might well happen.

Offline Turtle Z

Perhaps you'd have been better posting here Nik?  :D

External Link/Members Only

Midlane

I recently had my first brush with the head f*ck that is EAS; I don't intend on going down that path again in a hurry

:hi:

Story? Warning!

Offline Nagilum

It's brilliant- lure the fluffies out for a banning.  :D

Stay away from the light!!!!

Offline NIK

Although I admit I fell for her, as I was in my early forties at the time and just over twenty years her senior I was actually always in control of my emotions. However had I been 15 or even 10 years younger I know I would have really gone overboard for her.
Having said that I wasn't punting much back then so I probably wouldn't have met her anyway!  :D

Offline AnthG

This is the problem, people always say to just punt other girls. But when you meet someone who really does it for you. Then when trying to punt other girls, it just immediately puts you right off them as you immediately and innately just find faults in those other girls that you wouldn't have found if you hadn't of punted that other girl first.

Or at least this is my experience at least.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cat1144

Although I admit I fell for her, as I was in my early forties at the time and just over twenty years her senior I was actually always in control of my emotions. However had I been 15 or even 10 years younger I know I would have really gone overboard for her.
Having said that I wasn't punting much back then so I probably wouldn't have met her anyway!  :D

have you ever found out what became of this girl in the years since you last saw her?

Offline smiths

This is the problem, people always say to just punt other girls. But when you meet someone who really does it for you. Then when trying to punt other girls, it just immediately puts you right off them as you immediately and innately just find faults in those other girls that you wouldn't have found if you hadn't of punted that other girl first.

Whereas I say fill your boots while you can with good WGs as they could literally disappear overnight, just treat it for it is, a punt NOT a date like some of these white knighting pricks do.

Offline NIK

have you ever found out what became of this girl in the years since you last saw her?

Yes, but I prefer not to say. (Issues of discretion.)

Offline Nagilum

Fair enough  ;)

I do understand it and said it many times. The stereotype is that women view sex as an emotional attachment, but the truth is men are equally affected.

The key is remembering what we do, and like yourself, maintaining that emotional control.

This reminds me, I need to download your book for a read!

Offline Nagilum

I think in that scenario it's best to have two or three girls you like, this way you won't be hooked on one.  Then you will find that each provides something different. It's quite liberating.

vw

I think in that scenario it's best to have two or three girls you like, this way you won't be hooked on one.  Then you will find that each provides something different. It's quite liberating.

The rotation is what I call that, its like farming rotate the crops that reap the best results !

Offline Nagilum

The rotation is what I call that, its like farming rotate the crops that reap the best results !

Indeed, you also have a go to girl(s) when you need reenergising after a bad punt.

Offline NIK

Yes I didn't stop seeing other girls that year, far from it.
I actually saw another 19 in a conscious effort to keep her in perspective, including two repeat bookings with the same girls, four 2 girl appointments, my first visit to the London Retreat  and my most expensive for a single girl thus far at £200. With the exception of one of the repeat bookings with an excellent but older one none were anywhere near a substitute or came close to taking my mind off her. I had seen her three times from February (had January off) before I risked my first new one in March, and that was a real disaster with a beast of a BBW that also cost me a motoring fine on the way to see her. I think I also deliberately sought out 2 girl appointments thinking that might be a way to take my mind off her.
It wasn't.  :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

Fair enough  ;)

I do understand it and said it many times. The stereotype is that women view sex as an emotional attachment, but the truth is men are equally affected.

The key is remembering what we do, and like yourself, maintaining that emotional control.

This reminds me, I need to download your book for a read!

I do make it clear in there, although even there I like to think it is discreetly understated.

Odd Job

You wrote a book. How can I get hold of a copy.

Offline Nagilum

I do make it clear in there, although even there I like to think it is discreetly understated.

I shall enjoy reading it  :)

Offline jackdaw

I start punting very late in life, and as Nik has suggested that's a major help in avoiding major league EAS.

We all know it's bollocks...that it's all about the money...but at end of day even veteran punters probably aren't totally immune...people aren't logic machines.

Probably nearest I came to EAS with a WG was with Carmenkisses, late of this parish. This is the woman who would most likely have won the gold medal at the Olympics, if GFE was an official sport. She created havoc on Manchester scene...dozens of otherwise sane men thought she was in love with them.

To quote one of my more poetic mates "that woman's cunt has the same effect on my prick as the world's most powerful electro-magnet on a bar of steel".
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 03:25:22 pm by jackdaw »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've been punting for seven years and have had one lady whom I've seen several times and enjoyed been with. Thankfully I've never experienced EAS in my punting life.

Offline Nagilum

I enjoy seeing my regular too, but I know the line and it's never blurred.

Every punter can suffer EAS, because there is one girl who convinces you so much that you fall for the act harder. But that is preceisly what you want! You don't want to come away unconvinced.

Eventually you build up a few regulars and it's great. This also, as I said previously, avoids obsessing over one.

The popular girls are popular for a reason gents  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed I do, I travelled from Essex to Sheffield twice in 2002 to see her ---- not a stunning beauty queen but a really genuine sweet girl, a real one off.       :hi:

johnnycon

Had an excellent punt (incall at her hotel room) and after we'd finished she showed me holiday pictures of her and her son, and pretty much told me why her marriage broke down.

Her son is about 15 and I'm in my early twenties, having only punted a handful of times before it was a mindfuck. Got a little crush, saw her some more, went broke and we had nothing left to discuss  :lol: got over it.

The end.